Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrdman4real

Carolina Panthers work out East Carolina's Zay Jones and working out Ross

tiger7_88    13,518
2 hours ago, AU-panther said:

I think most people would.  Not to be a "won't be there" poster but I would be shocked if half were actually there when you picked them :) but most aren't far off so who knows, maybe I'm a pessimist.

Yeah, it was an "ideal" draft work of love... lol.

WOW!!    2,571
23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

PFF... shocker. Their #1 nickelback got cut and has been sitting on the couch for the last week and a half.

Ohhhh nooo.... you don't get to question the numbers produced by nerds (who never played football) just because you use a different set of nerd's numbers (who never played football).. 

That's a bit hypocritical right?

LinvilleGorge    13,705
12 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Ohhhh nooo.... you don't get to question the numbers produced by nerds (who never played football) just because you use a different set of nerd's numbers (who never played football).. 

That's a bit hypocritical right?

I'm quoting stats for the sake of stats. I'm not trying to watch film and put a grade on a guy like PFF does.

top dawg    8,645

It's a good metric that really is much needed, and fills a void as the lone commenter suggested. If only you could factor in how QB plays into it, but that's probably impossible.

WhoaaaCAM    9

I think Zay Jones gives something that we don't have on the roster....A reliable pass catcher with the versatility to play in the slot or outside. I would be very happy if we're able to snag him at 40

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 1

Cary Kollins    17,880

I was really hoping we could land Justin Hardy a couple of years ago. Really wish we could find a way to land Zay. Very nice floor imo.