j2sgam

The Last Jedi teaser trailer...

32 posts in this topic

'Rogue One' was the best Star Wars movie to date. Period.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• I am as big of a Cam fan as there is, but no he's not perfect. BUT, I will say, in his defense, a good deal of his shortcomings are due in part to offensive scheme and design.  You brought up Brady, whose offense is designed around getting the ball out quick and with timing and letting the receivers make plays.  The biggest complaint on this board since Chud left has been the lack of quick hitting, easy completions created by short, quick routes.  And while I see a lot of articles now about how Cam lacks accuracy on short and intermediate routes, and has ranked as the league worst, at least in 2016, he didn't struggle with such issues under Chud.  Our screens were a lot crisper for one and the routes were more varied and creative.  Furthermore, the last two or three seasons' decline in short and intermediate accuracy coincides with having a receiving corps among the leagues worst in getting separation.  Now, we draft two guys that are quick, fast and can get open in a hurry and overhauled the receiving corps with Shepard and Johnson as well.  I think people are going to see the accuracy problem was more due to scheme and personnel than it was Cam.  If healthy, he's going to have a ridiculous year.