Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

old broncos logo

15 posts in this topic

Posted

wtf is this poo? i thought the "classic" broncos logo was the one with the horse shooting a laser or some poo, but on espn, i see the true classic bronco logo

broncos62_65.jpg

i honestly thought it was a joke at first, but it turns out to be true. is this the ugliest logo ever? i would say so

Posted

wtf indeed..

Posted

That looks scary as hell. Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Posted

Looks like someone smoked a lot of crack and drew a horse.

Posted

Looks like someone smoked a lot of crack and drew a turtle.

fixed

Posted

It was the 60's ... there may have been something else smoked ... and I bet they were responsible for the Col. Mustard uni look too.

Posted

Here's the logo after that one. I don't get how someone could think drawing that big breath of smoke out of the horse's nose was a good idea. When I was a kid, I thought it was some sort of sword pointed at the horse or one of those big sticks knights use to hold when they knock each other off a horse.

DenverBroncosOld.gif

Glad they finally got it right in the late 90's. Took them long enough. I still think the Broncos uniforms are one of the best in the NFL today.

denver-broncos.png

Posted

wtf is this poo? i thought the "classic" broncos logo was the one with the horse shooting a laser or some poo, but on espn, i see the true classic bronco logo

broncos62_65.jpg

i honestly thought it was a joke at first, but it turns out to be true. is this the ugliest logo ever? i would say so

It's ingenious. The opponent sees that on the helmet and gets mesmerized, trying to figure out what it is. By that time, the Bronco ballcarrier has scooted by.

Posted

Not to mention it has the Cowboys star as it's eye

Posted

The new Broncos logo was supposed to be the logo for the St. Louis "Stallions" (colors were to be black, purple, and gold). Alas St.Louis did not get the expansion franchise in 1993......well you know the rest of the story.

Posted

gal_uniforms_caribous.jpg

Colorado...

Posted

hahaha, now i think about it, that's probably what happened