• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Barclays Premier League- 2017/18 Season Thread

Aguero! Arsenal are playing to draw fouls instead of score and it just cost them

Martin Tyler calling out Nacho for hurting his back throwing himself to the ground hahaha

KDB wide open making a run... Aguero stares down at his feet to try to make a solo run, gets tackled.

he's an amazing player but far too selfish sometimes

City didnt even play all that well and still strolled to victory, pathetic performance from Arsenal. Love that Kompany was able to get a goal, you could see how much it meant to him.

Wenger threw that game.  Playing back 5 with 3 DMs?  When D is your weakest link?  I don’t get it.  Basically inviting City into the box... Wenger is a master at failure.

Edited by ARSEN

On 2/25/2018 at 1:49 PM, pantherphan96 said:

City didnt even play all that well and still strolled to victory, pathetic performance from Arsenal. Love that Kompany was able to get a goal, you could see how much it meant to him.

Rinse, repeat. 3 points.

City is just much better than anyone in the PL.  They will win the UEFA Champ as well.  They are the best, with the best manager etc.  Its their time.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

City is just much better than anyone in the PL.  They will win the UEFA Champ as well.  They are the best, with the best manager etc.  Its their time.

i'm a City fan so i definitely hope it happens but i can't pretend they're a shoe-in for the champion's league. there are a LOT of quality teams in that tournament, any of whom could beat City on a good day. Real, Bayern, I mean we saw what Liverpool did to them a few weeks ago. City's defense is more than capable of mistakes and UEFA teams could capitalize the way EPL teams don't.

Haven’t watch the game but apparently the  stadium was at least 50% empty.  Apparently the fans want Wenger gone ASAP.  

2 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Haven’t watch the game but apparently the  stadium was at least 50% empty.  Apparently the fans want Wenger gone ASAP.  

Weather was pretty bad and I can't imagine they were too keen on seeing Arsenal play City again after that woeful cup final performance.