Gazi

Breaking: Special Counsel Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Russia probe

the VA grand jury is more related to Flynn, the DC one is related to Trump/Trump JR./Kushner/Manafort.

Dershowitz is an idiot neocon warmonger, it's funny to see you crawl into bed with him

lol at an old white guy complaining that there might be black jury members

I hope he stands up for every black guy in red states that gets to be judged by 12 whiteies.

4 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

lol at an old white guy complaining that there might be black jury members

I hope he stands up for every black guy in red states that gets to be judged by 12 whiteies.

Alan Dershowitz wasn't complaining, he said said DC was a better venue for Mueller if it came to down to a trial for Trump.

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

the VA grand jury is more related to Flynn, the DC one is related to Trump/Trump JR./Kushner/Manafort.

Dershowitz is an idiot neocon warmonger, it's funny to see you crawl into bed with him

Dershowitz is hardly an idiot.

He voted for Hillary Clinton, so you are right insofar as Alan supporting a known neocon warmonger.

Hard to find anyone in DC that isn't on the take from the MIC.

Not sure who you think you're stalking, but voyeurism could get you into a lot of trouble. 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Dershowitz is hardly an idiot.

He voted for Hillary Clinton, so you are right insofar as Alan supporting a known neocon warmonger.

Hard to find anyone in DC that isn't on the take from the MIC.

Not sure who you think you're stalking, but voyeurism could get you into a lot of trouble. 

he did more than just vote for her. most people voted for her begrudgingly. he voted for her enthusiastically and was a vocal supporter of her, quote "muscular foreign policy."

On 8/6/2017 at 11:57 AM, Happy Panther said:

"......duped about Iraq..... "  The whole world was duped by its' collective intelligence community. Not just the US.

"...and 9-11" ? I may have missed something. The towers are still standing? It never happened? Whew! That's  great news!

2 hours ago, TPanther920 said:

I may have missed something. The towers are still standing? It never happened? Whew! That's  great news!

What is the point of posts like this? Is that really how you interpreted it?

Forgive me if I have you confused with someone else, but why did you stop linking to her articles?

IMG_20170809_000331.jpg

2 hours ago, Gazi said:

Forgive me if I have you confused with someone else, but why did you stop linking to her articles?

IMG_20170809_000331.jpg

Here is the reality those opposed to US military adventurism were faced with:  

On one hand we had Hillary who was seemingly clueless when it came to understanding many in her own party were tired of endless war and that they had no interest in escalating our involvement in Syria.  She actually bragged about her plans for greater US military involvement overseas.  She had a tin ear when it came to war.

On the other hand you had a known serial liar and foreign affairs novice who recognized many Americans had become tired of non-stop war.  Trump's comments during the campaign led many people to believe he was less likely to involve the US in a direct military conflict with Russia than Hillary.

Turns out Trump is a big fan of the generals and this manchild may end up starting a nuclear war.

That doesn't really change the impressions Hillary gave during the campaign painting herself as a neocon warmonger.

Maybe next time the dems will run someone who listens to average Americans rather than the MIC and neocon think tanks.

There were people in the democratic party trying to tell her "No more war!" she just wouldn't listen.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

8 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

What is the point of posts like this? Is that really how you interpreted it?

Yes. You said we were "....duped about 9-11". How else was it supposed to interpreted? 9-11 happened. The perpetrators and their supporters deserved what they got and more.