• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Breaking: Special Counsel Mueller has impaneled a grand jury in Russia probe

12 hours ago, rodeo said:

so naive. you really need to read "The No Plane Theory: How the Buildings Just Did That On Their Own"

are you saying that Al-Qaeda did not plan and execute a plan to target America with hijacked airplanes?

2 hours ago, CRA said:

LOL...so apparently they raided Manafort's house because of intercepts that lead them to believe he wasn't being truthful. 

What do they do? Literally knock on his BEDROOM door in the middle of the night with a dozen armed FBI agents.

somebody ain't playing games.  I'd also wager those intercepts weren't very good ol 

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

remember that Trump allowed this guy to change his and the GOP official platform re: Russia and Ukraine

Yeap

27 minutes ago, TPanther920 said:

are you saying that Al-Qaeda did not plan and execute a plan to target America with hijacked airplanes?

i'm just saying you can't put anything past Trump.

4 hours ago, CRA said:

LOL...so apparently they raided Manafort's house because of intercepts that lead them to believe he wasn't being truthful. 

What do they do? Literally knock on his BEDROOM door in the middle of the night with a dozen armed FBI agents.

somebody ain't playing games.  I'd also wager those intercepts weren't very good ol Pauly

If anyone can sing it's a son-in-law. 

Screenshot_20170809-213939.jpg

9 hours ago, rodeo said:

i'm just saying you can't put anything past Trump.

as opposed to who ruled the fed  gvt   for decades now...yeah ,Ill take Trump everytime...

21 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Can you link me

the former NSA official cited in the story works at Russia's state propaganda tv network. in 2014 he wrote a letter to Merkel to say that Russia's military intervention in Ukraine (which there is literally video of) never happened and US intelligence was lying. he's a paid Russian propagandist.

41 minutes ago, Gazi said:

No stone unturned 

Screenshot_20170817-225403.jpg

Surprise, surprise!  

Beauty pageants are rigged...

just like the Olympics Selection Committee and the Democratic Party's election process.

Beauty pageants were the Reality TV of their day.

I'd be more surprised if it turned out they weren't corrupt/fixed.

name to keep an eye on in the near future: Felix Sater. 

A former corrupt Russian business partner of Trump's....a prior FBI informant who is allegedly cooperating with Mueller.  Reports are he has told his family and friends he and Trump will both be going to jail. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts