Sign in to follow this  
Paa Langfart

VP Pence likens Trump to TR

Paa Langfart    2,228
On a normal day, Vice President Pence’s praise of his boss knows few limits.

But on Thursday, it seemed to reach a new level. During a visit to the Panama Canal here, Pence spoke of President Trump as the modern reincarnation of one of the vice president’s personal heroes, Theodore Roosevelt.

“In President Donald Trump, I think the United States once again has a president whose vision, energy and can-do spirit is reminiscent of President Teddy Roosevelt,” Pence said.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/17/pence-likens-trump-to-one-of-his-heroes-teddy-roosevelt/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-low_pence-tr-730pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.f9f064781128#comments

I always thought Pence more than a bit strange - he's like the Stepford wife of the vice presidency

CRA    12,269

all Trump's people do the same schtick. 

the over the top praise just reinforces what a joke Trump is....and they know it.  I mean literally the week prior they were calling Trump the greatest orator and media guy ever.  Which defies logic and is reinforced each week that he is comically bad at both.

CRA    12,269

Unrelated note...what is up with the okay sign that the white power crowd does? Does that pre-date Trump? Or are they mimicking his hand gesture twitch he does when he speaks 

Moorgan    6,018
3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Unrelated note...what is up with the okay sign that the white power crowd does? Does that pre-date Trump? Or are they mimicking his hand gesture twitch he does when he speaks 

The literal ok thing with your hand? White power guys do that? I know in some places in Europe (Bosnia, etc) thumbs up was supposed to be bad but not sure what the ok thing could mean.

CRA    12,269
1 minute ago, Moorgan said:

The literal ok thing with your hand? White power guys do that? I know in some places in Europe (Bosnia, etc) thumbs up was supposed to be bad but not sure what the ok thing could mean.

This is what I was talking about...it clearly is a "thing".  Don't know what it is or means.  But Trump does naturally do it every time he speaks

ok1.jpg

milo.png?w=635&h=353pepeok.jpgwintrich-podium.jpgC6mheeKWsAUHCIQ.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgGettyImages_830755836.0.jpg

C-s3YaRUwAARssB.jpg20170424-0us2Ytc6WP3NndATExff?auto=forma

Moorgan    6,018

WTF?! That dude on the right towards the bottom literally looks like a Malfoy. Was that his "Hatred Blue Steel" look? Jeez.

It seems that Trump is doing a NYer thing using his hands while he talks but the others are definitely doing something that means something to them. Maybe they noticed that he does it and so they do it to say they're with him? I don't know. Weird.

CRA    12,269
2 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

WTF?! That dude on the right towards the bottom literally looks like a Malfoy. Was that his "Hatred Blue Steel" look? Jeez.

It seems that Trump is doing a NYer thing using his hands while he talks but the others are definitely doing something that means something to them. Maybe they noticed that he does it and so they do it to say they're with him? I don't know. Weird.

that is Milo

SmokinwithWilly    2,545

Reading the title, I thought it meant Trent Richardson. Overhyped guy supposed to change the face of a franchise only to end up being a colossal failure and disappointment to almost everyone.