RoaringRiot

San Francisco - who's headed out?

Aiiiight Huddlers and Huddle lurkers....who all is headed to the game this weekend? What are your plans and where are you sitting? 

Here's our info for anyone who wants to link up

Friday: Group is meeting up at 7p and then going out on the town (this is the night I get really hammered)

Saturday: Welcoming Party at the Golden Gate Tap Room at 4p. Everyone is welcome. @Montsta better show up and talk to people this time. Don't worry we will blur out his face in all the pics. 

Sunday: We're tailgating at the Red Zone Rally. It's $75 but it's open bar (beer and wine), food, entertainment, and all the early games. Since we're staying in SF, don't have any cars, and there isn't anything else good near the stadium we're taking over their party. We'll have over 25% of the people in attendance in black and blue - so that should be interesting. Plus we get to ride the rollercoasters and @*FreeFua* already told me he will puke if he rides it, so I plan on live streaming that. 

We're sitting in section 231. There are close to 200 in that section. We'll be loud. Hopefully no one gets shived. 

Go Panthers!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 3

I'm willing to wager a lot that puking on the roller coaster is the least of my worries this wknd

Also I will be permabanning myself from SF if Carolina loses there again. My mind has been made up. US customs can stamp my passport Sunday night.

Edited by *FreeFua*

I really hope the entire roaring riot crowd runs into A-bomb from that terrible smack video.  I want a live stream of him attempting to form full sentences while insults rain upon him.

I'd love to be there. Been to SF twice for a client this year and going again in a couple weeks. Sucks timing didn't work out. 

48 minutes ago, Joe the Show said:

I really hope the entire roaring riot crowd runs into A-bomb from that terrible smack video.  I want a live stream of him attempting to form full sentences while insults rain upon him.

He won't be there because he's gotta watch the bowling alley for Dead Jerry.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Paging @h0llywood

You going to try and make it out Friday or Saturday?

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

Looks like it'll be Saturday for me guys. 

@h0llywood told me he's coming up on Saturday. He's staying down close to the stadium but coming to the GGTR to hang out. 

• Pie 2

I live in San Francisco and I'll be at the game in section 110. Don't f*** with dudes from Richmond city and you'll have no worries about getting shived... Probably.

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

I live in San Francisco and I'll be at the game in section 110. Don't f*** with dudes from Richmond city and you'll have no worries about getting shived... Probably.

lol Richmond. 

If you are visiting the bay for a game, stay in the city, hang out in the city on the weekend and drive down 101 for the game itself. Stay away from the east bay alltogether. 

This is from a lifelong east bay cat.