THAT D, and then the defense. Wow, that unit looks good. It's a hard unit to fight. They played stiff. They got up in there and penetrated all night long. As the night went on, they only got stronger. Obviously, the first seven is more than enough. 

That's all I got, but poo, that Clemson defense played a hell of a game. Hats off. 

Clemson is still loaded with talent but yeah, their defense is sick.  Very impressive win IMO, Auburn is tough.

Right!  They have to face Louisville next week (Va Tech the week after that), LJ is the kind of player that can make any front seven look silly.  I think it will be a good test for their D.  Not many teams outside of the ACC (Kentucky), if any will face a QB with the athletic ability (and his passing has greatly improved from last year) of LJ.  I think Clemson wins against Louisville in a high scoring competition 47-31.  Louisville just does not have the defense to put teams away

Totally agree on the Clemson vs Louisville matchup.  Should be very high scoring but Clemson clearly has the better defense.  I'll say 35-24 Clemson.