Jeremy Igo

As far as Funchess goes...

If he can continue to realize he is 6'4 230 not 5'11 190.  He should really start to grow

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Anyone else think for the first time yesterday he finally played to his size. To me he has always played too small for his frame, getting beaten physically by much smaller defenders. For the first time yesterday it looked like he had finally had enough and started using his size to an advantage.

And still was less productive than Benjamin while having 14 more snaps

Samuel needs to get Funchess snaps.

@Jimmy

• Beer 1
  • Poo 20

I thought Funchess was solid yesterday.  Kinda wished we'd stayed with him and KB a bit more.  I know CMC is opening things up for others but it seems like it could of gone the other way around.  Force the safeties and linebackers to help on KB and Fun to open up stew and Cmc underneath.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Anyone else think for the first time yesterday he finally played to his size. To me he has always played too small for his frame, getting beaten physically by much smaller defenders. For the first time yesterday it looked like he had finally had enough and started using his size to an advantage.

Really the past two games, I have no idea why everyone was hating on him so hard. He is and will be exactly what he was drafted for. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I had to sit in the upper deck end zone for the first half yesterday 

he is literally uncovered on a substantial number of plays. 

Think the bills D was too preoccupied with mcaffery? Or just not that interested in funchess?

From what I saw funchess did look like he was playing bigger than he had. Looked fairly dominant, but I guess that's easy to do if you don't have anyone covering you. Whatever the reason he just looked better than he had from what I could see.

He's had a handful of statistically better games but to me this was the best he's looked because he imposed himself.

KB and him were the silver lining on offense. 

• Pie 1

He actually looked like an NFL receiver yesterday. Hope Funch can keep it up.

• Pie 3