FlamFluten

Geuax Saints (for Jangler)

You city boys up in Carolina don't know nothing about country or real Louisiana life!

You got your fancy banker town and all that shinny stuff but you'd never survive in the real world. We eat gator, rattlesnake, coon and anything we can get our hands on here. We are a kind of tough you will never be. Down here in the swamps of Louisiana we string you pretty boys up.

What's Cam Newton done?  Nothing. The guy is a pre Madonna. Yes, he is a pre Madonna because one day he will get gender reassignment surgery to finally be able to wear that onesie outfit comfortably. 

Bruce Jenner move over. You have competition. 

And you wanna be homos will soak it up. You ruined a good Christian state with your defiance of the Lord's word. Men are men. Women are women. Men stand to piss, except Jase. He sits. 

This city, the City of New Orleans has heritage and pride. It's not LaCoste polo, boat shoes wearing foofoo Charlotte. 

We get dirty, we are the dirty South. 

• Beer 1

48 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

200_s.gif

That's just the kind of Linebacker the Panthers like. Hits hard but doesn't know poo. Like keuchly can barely remember his name. Y'all lucky Jimmy Graham ain't here to give him fits anymore. Guy was ten times better than anything y'all brought out. Catching all those balls with so many other men on the field, Olsen is all Newton has and it's proof how you almost lost to those lowly Bills. 

Yeah, I saw that game. You could turn on the waterboy to see a better offense than that Buffalo trash!  Coming to our field (is the game in NO??) Against Brees?  The guy is a HOF QB!   We got your WR, too. Ginn coming in to show you that we ain't going to take it easy on you. And Adrian Peterson is going to remind everyone that he's still All Day. Dude makes highlight reels every day. ALL DAY. Sure, beat your chest, that Shady kid didn't do anything because the Beels can't pass. We can.

And Kenny Vocarro is gonna be featured. We are trading him.

We are going to eat Cam Newton for lunch!

57 minutes ago, rayzor said:

this is sad.

9 points is sad.

I only came back because of a link from my board talking about how sad you guys were and the excuses made for Sunday. Then saw Jangler said something about this + I had a lot of free time at work today. 

I'm home now, no free time. I doubt I'll be back. Have fun kids. 

1 hour ago, FlamFluten said:

9 points is sad.

Being a team that lost to a team who only scored 9 points even sadder.

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Bills and Saints fan? Must be a masochist.

Davis-vs-Graham.gif

lol my favorite part of that play is the fact that TD didn't even know the pass was intercepted yet when he did that, so it couldn't be explained as a block for the return

i'm surprised he didn't stand there and wait for graham to get back up so he could plant him again

• Pie 1

On 9/19/2017 at 1:55 PM, FlamFluten said:

You city boys up in Carolina don't know nothing about country or real Louisiana life!

You got your fancy banker town and all that shinny stuff but you'd never survive in the real world. We eat gator, rattlesnake, coon and anything we can get our hands on here. We are a kind of tough you will never be. Down here in the swamps of Louisiana we string you pretty boys up.

What's Cam Newton done?  Nothing. The guy is a pre Madonna. Yes, he is a pre Madonna because one day he will get gender reassignment surgery to finally be able to wear that onesie outfit comfortably. 

Bruce Jenner move over. You have competition. 

And you wanna be homos will soak it up. You ruined a good Christian state with your defiance of the Lord's word. Men are men. Women are women. Men stand to piss, except Jase. He sits. 

This city, the City of New Orleans has heritage and pride. It's not LaCoste polo, boat shoes wearing foofoo Charlotte. 

We get dirty, we are the dirty South. 

Never mind.  Change your name to fatass alice and you will do well here.  The similarities are uncanny. 

Edited by MCCNASTY

now I need to know what I said, so not to say it again....

Edited by Jangler
lol vodka

On 9/19/2017 at 5:41 PM, rayzor said:

Being a team that lost to a team who only scored 9 points even sadder.

poo we lost the Browns three to nothing a couple years ago