• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Loves Luke

Jerry Richardson takes the piss

You expect more out of a man who builds a giant fugoff statue of himself and says it's because his people love him like some kind of tinpot dictator?

A man who wasted an entire year and a half of football just so he could put the screws to all his employees and squeeze out a few more million dollars that he'll never spend in his lifetime?

A man who put the screws to Charlotte to make them pay for his stadium upgrades?

Sucks that he kind of dodged the issue and didn’t back his players up. Couple that with RR being passive aggressive about the issue and I can see why the players performed so half assed 

It’s a nice quote...

but that’s a lot of words that tie in to nothing about the subject matter at hand. You would think that 1 of 3 owners who didn’t address it yesterday would have made a better quote inline of the subject

As expected that's a whole lot of nothing. I imagine he was pressured into to releasing something as, I think, the only owner not yet to release a statement so he chose the most innocuous thing possible.