CatfanMO

Canceled NFL Sunday Ticket

Direct TV is allowing customers to cancel and get a refund for Sunday Ticket due to the protests. Living in Missouri, I have purchased this for the last 12 years. I wont support it this year. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Congratulations on practicing your rights! Now I hope you let other do as well peacefully....

Which is the most ironic thing about OP's post lol.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

All these racists..... if it ends up being a huge financial hit, do they start marketing racist card discounts?

I did my best SCP impersonation and took a two-flusher poop this morning. I just thought everyone on the Huddle would like to give me attention because of it.

• Pie 1

I cancelled HBO after The Sopranos ended.

still watched GoT and Westworld.

Edited by Jangler

30 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Congratulations on practicing your rights! Now I hope you let other do as well peacefully....

a society where, if you don't like what somebody is saying, you don't have to listen to it, don't have to care, don't have to respect them or anything they have to say, or hell you can even argue with them or call them an idiot if you want.  the only catch is that the other person/people have the exact same rights that you do.

imagine that

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 5

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

a society where, if you don't like what somebody is saying, you don't have to listen to it, don't have to care, don't have to respect them or anything they have to say, or hell you can even argue with them or call them an idiot if you want.  the only catch is that the other person/people have the exact same rights that you do.

imagine that

Unless it racists or offends them. 

42 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Direct TV is allowing customers to cancel and get a refund for Sunday Ticket due to the protests. Living in Missouri, I have purchased this for the last 12 years. I wont support it this year. 

WtF does living in Missouri have to do with anything? 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Cat said:

WtF does living in Missouri have to do with anything? 

Believe he is referencing that being an out of market fan that lives in MO, he has to purchase the NFL Ticket to watch Panther games.