Jump to content
SCP

Detroit Week: Mullets and Mustard Stained Crotches

Recommended Posts



i love reading these, but when i see him write "google that poo"...

mug_on_wood_grande.jpg?v=1505774174

  • Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cyberjag said:

Public service:  Do NOT google that poo...

Never

ever

 

Ever

 

 

EVER

 

google that poo

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"google that poo" is the online version of "smell my finger"

  • Pie 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rayzor said:

"google that poo" is the online version of "smell my finger"

To actually google that poo would be to suck that finger instead.

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




What many fail to realize is 90% of these posts are not anecdotal. Like the stack of quarters thing? Yep. 

  • Pie 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SCP said:

What many fail to realize is 90% of these posts are not anecdotal. Like the stack of quarters thing? Yep. 

Half-dollars would be even more impressive.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PhillyB said:

bless

dude we are still waiting for you to get on the ball too! i need to know how the Battle of Antietum has a correlation to the game this week! no sarcasm. lol

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

dude we are still waiting for you to get on the ball too! i need to know how the Battle of Antietum has a correlation to the game this week! no sarcasm. lol

i've been balls deep in other work for a year and a half now and it ain't over yet. maybe i'll come up with a good time waster for the playoffs

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×