I don't think he meant it that way.  He said what he was thinking without thinking about PC.  The media overblew it.  I don't think he's a sexist, I think he just gotta be careful what he's saying and how he's saying it.  We live in very sensitive society which is easily offended by everything. (Good time to troll people tho).

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, ARSEN said:

I don't think he meant it that way.  He said what he was thinking without thinking about PC.  The media overblew it.  I don't think he's a sexist, I think he just gotta be careful what he's saying and how he's saying it.  We live in very sensitive society which is easily offended by everything. (Good time to troll people tho).

I don't believe he's an overt sexist (he's not a "get in the kitchen" type), but with the "suggestion box sweetheart" comment and this, he doesn't really respect female journalists.  After all, Jourdan is probably the best football writer at the Observer, and he doesn't know her name.  That, along with his comments, shows you what he really feels about female sports journalists.  Doesn't he call Joe by name?

• Pie 3

*Cam makes incredibly ignorant comment 

*Jourdan makes two comments about it

*People attack Jourdan wanting her to be fired 

Great look guys.

• Pie 5

Cam is clearly working with Trump and the GOP to disctract from current events and pressure to discuss gun policies.

Digging a little deeper... why would Cam want to protect the gun industry unless one of two things:

1) NRA is in his pocket

or

2) Moose is coming back. We know Moose had misdemeinor weapons charges; so, he must be a supporter of gun rights. Why would Cam take the heat in the interest of a former player and his affinity for weapons unless..... he isn't "former" any longer. BAM! Hurn-dog is signing him to the 53 to replace Byrd. 3 yrs 30 mil. Lock. It. Up.

Edited by imminent rogaine
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Our country is lead by a misogynist and now my favorite QB made a very stupid sexist comment. 

My heart hurts. 

Edited by Cat