• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Jourdan apologizes for racist tweets.

glad to hear she won't be covering the Panthers anymore. don't need beat reporters who openly hate our quarterback.

'little turd.'

idc if it's Jourdan Rodrigue, Joe Person, Jonathan Jones, Darin Gantt, Bill Voth, etc. there's no place for that sort of personal attack on a player. get rid of anyone who takes it to that level.

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

glad to hear she won't be covering the Panthers anymore. don't need beat reporters who openly hate our quarterback.

'little turd.'

idc if it's Jourdan Rodrigue, Joe Person, Jonathan Jones, Darin Gantt, Bill Voth, etc. there's no place for that sort of personal attack on a player. get rid of anyone who takes it to that level.

wasn't that before she was covering the team?

i'd hate for my CH posts to be dug up if i got a job writing for the falcons

First off...she started this whole thing up with her victim stuff and her tweets (the first ones, not the racists ones)

I wonder if the observer is stepping in because of her tweets and is softpeddling it

its a shame, I really did like her writing...but she wanted to be the story, like all of the media...and none of them are

On 10/6/2017 at 4:08 PM, Castavar said:

People hear what they want to hear. Cam in no way said a female reporter is not smart enough to talk about football. He said it was "funny" to hear a woman ask a questions about routes. He did not comment on her appearance, he didn't say anything oddly sexual, call her stupid, saying she shouldn't be there, etc. I STILL think he was pleasantly surprised on the question from a female reporter. It's like if a man came up and asked a woman a question on makeup. She would most likely respond with "Wow that's funny. Never heard a guy ask me about makeup before". But, offended people create words in their head that were never said, which is why (shocking) they are offended in the first place lol

I agree 100%

cam apologized again to Pam Oliver after the game today

jordon wanted to be the story, all the media thinks they are the story

jourdan made this a big deal because cam didn't know her name.

good journalists never try to make themselves bigger than the story they are covering.

good riddance. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts