Dex

Jourdan apologizes for racist tweets.

On 10/5/2017 at 9:19 PM, rico6 said:

Totally unlike Jourdan's DC after saying N---A and finding humor in racism?

I really hate when people say that she was joking around and she was embarrassed this one person at my job thought it was funny that his grandmother said the N-word guess who doesn't talk to that person and doesn't really fug with him me that's not funny that really pissed me off  I guess it's funny because it doesn't affect him and I'm going to pray like god that woman is walking around supervising anyone. I know a lot of white people that just think it's oh well that's when they were raise that's how they were raised no that's fuged up they come from a fuged up time. And you need to just say that but instead you would rather you know had it down because as your family member I get it but I don't care either

15 hours ago, Castavar said:

People hear what they want to hear. Cam in no way said a female reporter is not smart enough to talk about football. He said it was "funny" to hear a woman ask a questions about routes. He did not comment on her appearance, he didn't say anything oddly sexual, call her stupid, saying she shouldn't be there, etc. I STILL think he was pleasantly surprised on the question from a female reporter. It's like if a man came up and asked a woman a question on makeup. She would most likely respond with "Wow that's funny. Never heard a guy ask me about makeup before". But, offended people create words in their head that were never said, which is why (shocking) they are offended in the first place lol

People project their insecurities onto you they were already insecure about it to begin with but you leaving that open ended stuff like that they will complete the sentence for you and it will almost always be bad 

15 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

lol this is such an idiotic comparison

Jourdan is a professional sports journalist covering the Panthers exclusively for over a year, not some chick walking up to Cam on the street out of nowhere.

I've seen this same argument made elsewhere. Are people really this stupid?

Do you not know how many stupid questions they ask......maybe, I know it's crazy but maybe he was just pleasantly surprised. funny can be interpreted two ways "strange" or like a surprise that's kind of crazy. but while you took it that way there are other people who took it the other way.you probably have a bad perception of male athletes already because what you have experienced so you go with what you have experienced. that is why is important to specify what you mean by comments ,  that is something Cam is not good at it he should've elaborated what he meant by that but since she didn't say anything while being recorded I don't know. why did she wait till after it was not on record to ask him about the question. see this is what happens when you ask questions behind closed doors nobody knows what happens you don't have any proof all we can go off of is what you say and I don't trust people like that 

36 minutes ago, darrybear said:

Do you not know how many stupid questions they ask......maybe, I know it's crazy but maybe he was just pleasantly surprised. funny can be interpreted two ways "strange" or like a surprise that's kind of crazy. but while you took it that way there are other people who took it the other way.you probably have a bad perception of male athletes already because what you have experienced so you go with what you have experienced. that is why is important to specify what you mean by comments ,  that is something Cam is not good at it he should've elaborated what he meant by that but since she didn't say anything while being recorded I don't know. why did she wait till after it was not on record to ask him about the question. see this is what happens when you ask questions behind closed doors nobody knows what happens you don't have any proof all we can go off of is what you say and I don't trust people like that 

You make a lot of good points. I feel the same way as you, if she really had a problem with what he said, she should have asked him RIGHT there on the spot "can you clarify those comments Cam" and that would have put all the pressure on Cam to respond. Boom! But no, she went behind scenes AFTER the cameras stopped rolling and after everybody left to ask Cam what he meant. Like you said, you can't trust people like that, just like I don't trust people that ask questions behind the scenes in my business. It just leaves too much to be interpreted. Now add in the fact that she is a huge hypocrite laughing at racism on her twitter, and now you are labeled a liar. So now NOBODY believes what you claimed Cam said after the interview.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 1

I hate this story all around. First, it is possible to think what Cam said was wrong and what Jourdan said was wrong. Having said that, I hate how we live in a society where someone says something wrong or makes a mistake and we have to crucify them. What Cam said was wrong, and he should do better. That is it. Why do we have to hold peoples feet to the fire and rake them over the coals, until they apologize at which point we criticize that too and call them disingenuous. I also hate the selective outrage involved where Cam is vilified, but we ignore what Jourdan said in order to frame the story in the appropriate manner that fits the side you are on. That goes for people who are diminishing Cam's comments, and only focusing on what Jourdan said. Like I said, you can find outrage in both

I really hate the fact that everyone went out and tried to ruin this girl's reputation just to defend Cam. It's the same poo we do to rape victims to discredit them. Oh she sucked a poo ton of dicks in 2003 so obviously she wanted Big Ben to take her to pound town in a restroom in Atlanta.

That being said, racist tweets != sexual history. What bothers me most about them is that everyone reacts like "I can't believe she didn't think to scrub her social media of that poo!" What if she did? What if those tweets slipped through the cracks because the keywords and phrases she was searching for when she was scrubbing her social media accounts were worse?

Edited by SmootsDaddy89

23 hours ago, MGH1989 said:

I hate this story all around. First, it is possible to think what Cam said was wrong and what Jourdan said was wrong. Having said that, I hate how we live in a society where someone says something wrong or makes a mistake and we have to crucify them. What Cam said was wrong, and he should do better. That is it. Why do we have to hold peoples feet to the fire and rake them over the coals, until they apologize at which point we criticize that too and call them disingenuous. I also hate the selective outrage involved where Cam is vilified, but we ignore what Jourdan said in order to frame the story in the appropriate manner that fits the side you are on. That goes for people who are diminishing Cam's comments, and only focusing on what Jourdan said. Like I said, you can find outrage in b

Edited by Car123

11 hours ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

I really hate the fact that everyone went out and tried to ruin this girl's reputation just to defend Cam. It's the same poo we do to rape victims to discredit them. Oh she sucked a poo ton of dicks in 2003 so obviously she wanted Big Ben to take her to pound town in a restroom in Atlanta.

That being said, racist tweets != sexual history. What bothers me most about them is that everyone reacts like "I can't believe she didn't think to scrub her social media of that poo!" What if she did? What if those tweets slipped through the cracks because the keywords and phrases she was searching for when she was scrubbing her social media accounts were worse?

Sucking a ton of dicks =\= racism.

11 hours ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

yeah i would compare it more to a woman who has a history of like a dozen false rape claims. you still have to treat the claim as an individual case and look at the evidence, but it's at least enough to make you go 'hmmmm.' because it shows a pattern of behavior. and her anti-Cam comments show a pattern of behavior and distaste for Cam in general to me.

On 10/5/2017 at 4:54 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

She has been here a year and has been nothing short of professional. 

Do you even know what you are saying

No, she isn't a racist, was 5 years ago (as if 5 years ago makes what she said is alright)

But Cam, he should really apoligize because he is sexist

If she isn't racist then Cam isn't sexist

I don't think she is racist or Cam is sexist, fug all of this fugin idiotic media bullshit LGBTQ poo you liberal ppl buy into