HeroesHealers

World Series

Just now, HeroesHealers said:

Why are you such a dick?

Keep it up. That 24 hour vacay might become quite a bit longer, as in, permanent.

Just now, xav8tor said:

Keep it up. That 24 hour vacay might become quite a bit longer, as in, permanent.

I'm debating starting another baseball thread in the main forum.

Why?

Because it's a Panthers football forum, not a world series forum.

Panthers related only...and no, asking who the players might like doesn't make it panthers related.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

Why?

Because it's a.. Say it with me now... PANTHERS forum

I'm debating starting another baseball thread in the main forum.

Do it and it will be the last thread you start.

Just now, rayzor said:

Because it's a Panthers football forum, not a world series forum.

Panthers related only...and no, asking who the players might like doesn't make it panthers related.

But most of us are baseball fans, too. And there's not much Panthers-related stuff to talk about since the game is still two days away.

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Because it's a.. Say it with me now... PANTHERS forum

Are you a Panthers fan? Does that mean you're only a Panthers fan? You're not a fan of steak, or fine arts, or another sport. We can mix our vegetables, guys.

But most of us are baseball fans, too. And there's not much Panthers-related stuff to talk about since the game is still two days away.

I'd like to say I'm sensitive to your plight, but I'm not

It's a Panthers forum.

23 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

Are you a Panthers fan? Does that mean you're only a Panthers fan? You're not a fan of steak, or fine arts, or another sport. We can mix our vegetables, guys.

Nah

I don't mind the venue change (main forum to the lounge), but the baseball slander needs to cease! Leave muh baseball alone!1!!

• Pie 4

Sanchez takes Kluber yard! 2-0 Yanks

Francona looking smarter and smarter by the minute

53 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Cleveland and Houston will be a good matchup. That Cleveland team is really good, as their winning streak was no fluke. Houston's damn 8th spot hitter leads them in RBI's. They've also got most of their lineup at or around .300. That lineup is stacked.

The NL playoffs will be much more interesting, as the Yankees and Red Sox are clearly overmatched 

I've watched a lot of astros baseball over the years, I've never seen anything like this.  There is absolutely no weakness in our lineup.  Power, average, and low K's up and down the lineup and all do it in the clutch.  Read the players tribune article that Correa wrote and he told a story about Altuve from like May.  Altuve was hitting .308, Correa was hitting .312, and Marwin Gonzalez was hitting .314, he went to them and asked about having a bet on which one of them would get to .320 first and Correa and Marwin both looked at him and told him no way, they knew what kind of guy Altuve was.  The next Day Altuve went out, went 4-4 and finished the day with a .320 BA.

I know there's debate over him and Judge for MVP, but while Judge is all power, Altuve might be the most well rounded player of his generation.  Good defensive player, speed, power, and can hit in any situation.

• Pie 2