• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAS

Cam apologizes

Just now, CarolinaCat89 said:

Should I keep eating Dannon Yogurt or should I move on to another brand?

I'm torn... 

Oikos is pretty tasty. I think I will keep eating it. Lol 

26 minutes ago, NAS said:

Way to go Jourdan!  Hell of a job, little girl!

You and your Army of 1000 Media Beta Knights sure showed what a Strong and Independent woman can do to the Patriarchy! 

Maybe, just maybe, at this rate, college-educated white women will one day be treated and respected equally as well as black men in this society!

14 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

It was the only thing he could have done.  I don't believe he meant any malicious intent in his remarks.  As big a sports figure as he is he should have chosen his words and actions better, sure.  I think the media has blown this out of proportion. 

Let it go Carolina Huddle. Blame the media all you want but this was the biggest sh*t show on this site since Steve Smith was released and Brooklyn Decker did whatever it was she did. The media was only giving what the masses wanted. 

Back to football. 

He needed to do that. But a full heel turn woulda been cool too. 

"To all the women out there, make me a sammmmmmmicchhh!!!!"

Mic drop

Glad he apologized for what was said at the conference. I still don't see what was so bad about what was said when she tracked him down that was supposedly worse, assuming the source for the article was credible, but this should put this in the rear view mirror and move on to Detroit where we should have already been focusing.

Cam "...I've already lost sponsors.."

Damn. He needed to apologize more quickly, but that's life. You live and you learn. He won't make that mistake again. On to Detroit.

He learned his lesson.  It's OK to speak your mind as long as you only insult veterans, police officers, Americans, the flag, the National Anthem, etc..   Just don't offend the wrong people, then it's not OK to speak your mind.