• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAS

Cam apologizes

6 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

Don't forget about Steve Reed who was tossing and turning in bed last night.

What a tool

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

He needed to do that. But a full hell turn woulda been cool too. 

"To all the women out there, make me a sammmmmmmicchhh!!!!"

Mic drop

Or he apologizes to her personally and forgets her name or gets it wrong. That would have been hilarious 

Just now, pantherj said:

Cam "...I've already lost sponsors.."

Damn. He needed to apologize more quickly, but that's life. You live and you learn. He won't make that mistake again. On to Detroit.

Their loss. I'm sure Cam will find another sponsor no problem.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Great!

Lets destroy Detroit!

This post just gave me a thought of something we should do every week. In the show King of the Hill, Hank Hill and the guys follow the local high school football team, Tom Landy High School (or Middle school as well). Every game they have a phrase like "Destroy Denton," "Beat Benton," "Mangle McMaynorbury," etc that they say a ton in the days leading up to the game in every day regular conversation or as a greeting. We should do this with all our opponents and make it a catchphrase that people just put randomly into posts as greetings, etc.

I guarantee you this won't be good enough for the media. They are already criticizing that he didn't apologize directly  to Jourdan.  The masses don't care.

1 minute ago, NAS said:

I guarantee you this won't be good enough for the media. They are already criticizing that he didn't apologize directly  to Jourdan.  The masses don't care.

Welp

7 minutes ago, NAS said:

guess the media wasn't really his friend after all...maybe all the love last week was just B.S.

Just now, Castavar said:

Their loss. I'm sure Cam will find another sponsor no problem.

If Kobe and Tiger can find more sponsors, then Cam, who basically chuckled at a woman and questioned her credibility, certainly can rack up new sponsors in time. Just hate to see his wallet take a hit. Huge mistake.

Well I'm just glad he knows his level of privlage. No need to fight it when you know someone has a higher privilege level. Now we can all take a knee and put this to rest. 

15 minutes ago, rayzor said:

not crazy about the yogurt, either. too sour. couldn't get past the thought that it was spoiled milk.

Greek yogurt tastes like chalk.

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Welp

lol at anybody who thought WHATEVER he did would be good enough for the media beta boys.

If he had apologized directly to the reporter?  The excuse then would have been that "he took his time and it was too late and so insincere".

If he had done it 60 seconds after reporter had her sensitive feelings hurt, it would have been "man, that was so fast he must have realized it was going to cost him money".

All they and any of the pitchfork crowd in this forum wanted was their pound of flesh.  And, once they get started, ESPECIALLY with Cam Newton, a pound usually isn't enough.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ADWise

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts