Paa Langfart

Trump unhinged

Can someone, anyone, do something about the madman in chief ?

President Trump served notice Thursday that he may pull back federal relief workers from Puerto Rico, effectively threatening to abandon the U.S. territory amid a staggering humanitarian crisis in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Declaring the U.S. territory's electrical grid and infrastructure to have been a “disaster before hurricanes,” Trump wrote Thursday that it will be up to Congress how much federal money to appropriate to the island for its recovery efforts and that recovery workers will not stay “forever.”

In a trio of tweets, Trump wrote” “We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!”

Three weeks since Maria made landfall, much of Puerto Rico, an island of 3.4 million people, the vast majority of the island remains without power. Residents struggle to find clean water, hospitals are running short on medicine and commerce is slow with many businesses closed.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/12/trump-warns-puerto-rico-we-cannot-keep-fema-the-military-the-first-responders-forever/?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar&tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.e4a8a76d8774

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

Nothing like the alleged President of the United States turning his back on a US Territory and abandoning United States citizens in the aftermath of a disaster.

While many adjectives fit, I prefer low-life piece of sh!t scumbag. 

Vice President Mike Pence just days before: 

“I say to all of you gathered here today to the people of Puerto Rico:  We are with you, we stand with you, and we will be with you every single day until Puerto Rico is restored bigger and better than ever before,” he said.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

I don't know any of you, but I am asking you now - call and e mail your representatives and tell them to get this pos out of our white house !

5 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I don't know any of you, but I am asking you now - call and e mail your representatives and tell them to get this pos out of our white house !

I'm sure if I called my democratic rep he or she would be elated while the pub rep would roll his or her  eyes. 

we may be nothing but a smoldering hole at the end but by god THE SANCTITY OF FERTILIZED SPERM and EGGS WILL BE PROTECTED

so worth it

• Pie 5