Jeremy Igo

What is the worst case scenerios at this point....

If you had to choose , which is the worse outcome?

6-10 , Ron and Shula are gone.

9-7 , all staff retained 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

If no playoffs, I want the worst record possible first and foremost to get rid of the staff. Second for the better draft pick. I’m normally very much against the “I want to lose games for high draft pick” attitude, but if we’re missing the playoffs anyway I want to lose as much as possible so a change is made. Top (GM) to bottom. Higher draft pick is just icing on the cake. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
  • Beer 1

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

If no playoffs, I want the worst record possible first and foremost to get rid of the staff. Second for the better draft pick. I’m normally very much against the “I want to lose games for high draft pick” attitude, but if we’re missing the playoffs anyway I want to lose as much as possible so a change is made. Top (GM) to bottom. Higher draft pick is just icing on the cake. 

Sounds terrible, but I want JR to relinquish control of this team. Regardless of how that outcome comes about. The sooner the better.

• Pie 3

Whole coaching staff gone before the plane lands is best case scenario, worst case is they get to try and coach for the rest of the season as they are likely to get Cam injured again. 

Ron Rivera is fired........

....and Shula is promoted to HC.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2
  • Cargos 1

Worse case is that this OLine lets someone do to Cam what LT did to Joe Theismann

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If you had to choose , which is the worse outcome?

6-10 , Ron and Shula are gone.

9-7 , all staff retained 

9-7 is always worst case bc in the NFC that is no longer good enough for playoffs. Anything less than a playoff appearance imo should get this staff fired...at the very least offensive staff should be fired. 

If JR hadn’t just canned DG I would be worried nothing could get this staff fired. Now I’m thinking JR is fed up and if playoffs are missed everyone gets canned....so hopefully at the end of the season we see some kind of progress..either playoffs or coaching change. Too much talent on this team to perform like this.