Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Wait, how good is Philly, really?

Recommended Posts



You play who they schedule you to play. It's not like they can bust in on the Patriots at the beginning of their game against the Bills and throw down for the championship. It's not the WWE...

 

That would be a helluva show tho..:thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL oh boy more proof of Panther fan hilarity.

So when the Panthers were 15-1 and EVERYONE said this about us what did we say?

Now we wanna question Philly?

Pullin out the patented

PAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Surprised by this stat...

50809CDE-A310-4CED-99DF-3AB1B2BD6155.jpeg

I think these facts begs the question...how good is Carolina, really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lumps said:

I think these facts begs the question...how good is Carolina, really?

Especially when half of our wins are from the shitty AFC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

You play who they schedule you to play. It's not like they can bust in on the Patriots at the beginning of their game against the Bills and throw down for the championship. It's not the WWE...

 

That would be a helluva show tho..:thinking:

If the NFL wants to fix their ratings issue, this may just be the way to go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about who the Aints have beaten...? Outside of us twice not sure there is a single winning record in there...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

We are the team that went TO New England and beat Brady. Yet we lose to the Bears

Well the Chiefs went to New England and beat them and beat the Eagles and are now 6-6... That's how this game goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone can beat anyone on a sunday.  Just the way it goes.  But to answer the question I think Philly is a very good team.  Seattle may not be at full strength but it's tough to beat em in the clink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lumps said:

I think these facts begs the question...how good is Carolina, really?

FWIW:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagles aren't good, we gave them the ball twice inside our own 20 and they batley beat us. Add that to the poo show we played the rest of the game and the fact that cam was determined to force deep balls he couldn't hit all second half... I WISH we got to play them again in the playoffs should we make it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Eagles aren't good, we gave them the ball twice inside our own 20 and they batley beat us. Add that to the poo show we played the rest of the game and the fact that cam was determined to force deep balls he couldn't hit all second half... I WISH we got to play them again in the playoffs should we make it

lol...

"They aren't good we were just worse!"

rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×