Darth Biscuit

The Last Jedi *Spoilers*

2 hours ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Yo, on an unrelated note, I'll be in Charlotte this weekend for the Christmas party and we're going to the game Sunday...  if you're around, hit me up on here or text me if you still have my # and I will swing by and punch yo... I mean, talk to you...

Cool - What Christmas party? I wanna go! 

You doing the RR tailgate? I might make the ride down for it if you are. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cat said:

It felt preachy and goofy 

AKA Any Disney Movie. But the ending with the kids showed that it was important to the powers that be to have all that

I kept fallling asleep during the middle of the film didnt tune back in full time til the stuff starting happening again aboard snokes ship.  

bb8 being the "childrens " character how is it hes the one who racked up the most kills 

10 minutes ago, PantherKing1983 said:

I kept fallling asleep during the middle of the film didnt tune back in full time til the stuff starting happening again aboard snokes ship.  

bb8 being the "childrens " character how is it hes the one who racked up the most kills 

I'm headed out now to go catch a 3:45p showing. Glad I read this....reminded me to grab a 5 hour energy shot on the way. 

5 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

I'm headed out now to go catch a 3:45p showing. Glad I read this....reminded me to grab a 5 hour energy shot on the way. 

the combination of shitty mall chinese food while i waited for my showtime and those damn recliner chairs really set me up for failure

• Pie 3

Well at least it wasn't another death star.  

My biggest issue was Rose. Goes from a electrian to piloting a fighter.  

Oh and being over polictilly correct Chewy should have eaten the bird. People are starving in Ethiopia.  

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Well at least it wasn't another death star.  

My biggest issue was Rose. Goes from a electrian to piloting a fighter.  

I thought about that but I'll bet those speeder things are like a civilian jumping in a jeep or something. Luke went from a Skyhopper to an X Wing with no training, and seemed to fly ok.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I'm assuming once Del Toro took control of that ship, he decided to sell them out and reach out, probably before he even picked up Finn, but maybe after while he was flying, it's really hard to tell.     He may have already did it when he was talking to Finn about "grey areas" and how empire and rebels buy weapons from the same place.     I mean, let's be honest, there was probably a bigger payday to be had with the Order than Rebels anyway.  

In the movie they said that once they were caught he cut a deal with them. SO he was loyal at first (not really just to money) but when caught he gave them the rebels camo codes so they could see the ships escaping. I think though instead of bb8 piloting the droid should of been del toro and him saying i help out both sides or something. Honestly they wasted him though should of been some type of stith smh.

With the exception of some cringey patches, I thought it was great. Huge improvement over force awakens, thanks a lot JJ Abrams for that.