Jump to content
ARSEN

January 2017 Transfer Season

Recommended Posts

sounds like madrid will sign kepa arrizabalaga from bilbao to be their keeper of the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


15 minutes ago, C47 said:

sounds like madrid will sign kepa arrizabalaga from bilbao to be their keeper of the future.

How much longer Are they keeping Navas you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goondal said:

How much longer Are they keeping Navas you think?

Depends on what they do in the summer. The annual Courtois/De Gea rumors are popping up again, and it definitely sounds like Kepa is viewed as more of a long term project. I would love for RM to just activate Oblak's release clause, because I think he's the best GK in the world. But since that seems unlikely, I wouldn't be shocked to see Madrid splash some cash for Courtois, and ship Navas to maybe Liverpool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, C47 said:

sounds like madrid will sign kepa arrizabalaga from bilbao to be their keeper of the future.

That name lol!

imaging comentators trying to pronounce it lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking development here....Schlake’s Leon Goretzka will sign a pre-contract with wait for it..................................

 

Bayern Munich. I know, we’ve never seen Bayern poach the best player of another Bundesliga club for free (or next to nothing). Seriously though....great get for Bayern. He’s a special talent that will pair nicely with Toliso in the future. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arsenal is cleaning the house... selling everyone.  Also reports Wenger is retiring in May.  Should be interesting times to be both Arsenal and Panthers fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




United is hijacking Alexis move to City.  City offered £20M but United offered £25M plus Mahitaryan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would take 25m and Mkhitaryan and run with it. That's decent value for a player who can sign a Free right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C47 said:

I would take 25m and Mkhitaryan and run with it. That's decent value for a player who can sign a Free right now. 

I think Arsenal wants cash.  They are meeting Malcom and Pavón representatives.  Walcott is about to move to Everton as well so Arsenal needs 2 new wingers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ARSEN said:

United is hijacking Alexis move to City.  City offered £20M but United offered £25M plus Mahitaryan.

 

4 hours ago, C47 said:

I would take 25m and Mkhitaryan and run with it. That's decent value for a player who can sign a Free right now. 

you're forgetting that Sanchez will just say no. If he's going to Utd he might as well just stay at Arsenal, it's not a step up. he wants to win trophies. he already turned down PSG and Bayern because he wants to play for Pep. he will go to City or he'll wait out his contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rodeo said:

 

you're forgetting that Sanchez will just say no. If he's going to Utd he might as well just stay at Arsenal, it's not a step up. he wants to win trophies. he already turned down PSG and Bayern because he wants to play for Pep. he will go to City or he'll wait out his contract.

Sanchez representatives actually been in constant communication MU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,111
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Pi = 3.1SHutYoMouth!
    Joined
  • Topics

×