• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philit99

Raiders offer Gruden ownership

yep just updated on my phone...Pagano just fired in Indy also...Del Rio wont be on the market long if let go...

I really don't understand letting Del Rio go. He was much better than his JAG days. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I really don't understand letting Del Rio go. He was much better than his JAG days. 

It's the Raiders....most of those pre Salary Cap / pre Free Agency dynasties suck dick now and haven't done poo since(9ers, Raiders, Cowboys, etc).

For all the faults with Rivera I would never advocate firing him after 2-3 seasons and the teams doing that will be failing until they figure out that basic poo. Jack isn't the best coach or even a good one honestly but if you gonna bring him in you can't just get rid of him before any of his players have had a chance to be coached up or develop.

There is a happy middle ground between that consistency poo Rivera says and then replacing people who aren't cutting it.

Prior to the move to Vegas, I loved Mark Gruden. For a billionaire to not give a poo about their haircut or minivan, they are confident in their skin

29A21980-AB90-4B32-ABC3-13BEFEEEA509.jpeg

AD38C711-85AB-4FF2-9F8D-9605EAC614B8.jpeg