• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

watch the falcons brutally murder amini silatolu like a ragdoll.

This happened all game.

They beat Aimini like he was a guy who hadn't had a job in two years before Hurney came back.

Good thing he'll be drafting for us this year.

Cam doesn’t trust Amini. It’s so obvious. I don’t blame him either. Cam has taken some brutal hits over the years because of that dude. 

After the Tampa game Ron had the nerve to say Amini played well. 

2 minutes ago, Tarheels23 said:

Cam doesn’t trust Amini. 

Apparently Rivera does.

8 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

059D0650-09C2-48A0-92CB-39454431A535.jpeg

"I told said her ass was too big to fit in those jeans." Hurney- fake laugh but you know he'd put his hurndog all in It.

No one is going to mention that is an un-called illegal blindside block? What the hell is Silatolu supposed to do there?

I mean, he had a shitty game, but that play isn't very emblematic of it.

Good thing we picked a guy in the 2nd round that can play tackle and guard. 

Just now, The Big Bartkowski said:

He was engaged with Jarret and got blind sided by Beasley. Really, not much he could do. 

Eh even then Jarrett absolutely abused Silatolu all game. More pathetic looking examples as well.

Grady’s been a helluva steal for you guys.

BUT Hurney is nice to veterans so we're all good

31 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Eh even then Jarrett absolutely abused Silatolu all game. More pathetic looking examples as well.

He's truly a beast. Poor man's Aaron Donald but he's in a contract year too. Gotta resign him.  Beasley is a one trick pony fraud. McKinley is real deal. 

Just watching NFL Network.  Everyone is on the Saints/Rams jock.  Apparently we are being blown out.  I think that's a good thing, playing the underdog role. You guys were missing Greg Olson those first two games ...this will make a difference.  Plus Stewart got a week off..Davis and Keuckly need to light up Kamara and not let him get those easy swing passes and YAC.  Cam needs to be Cam and run. GL.

43 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Come on, man. You're just going to pussyfoot around his rebuttal? You're better than that.

It was a shitty example of a shitty player.