Yaboychris28

We can’t go into next year with a Worley/Bradberry CB tandem

Remember when people were comparing Bradberry to Jalen Ramsey? Well those days are over. 

Same result will happen to us in the playoffs next year if we keep these two guys starting . We can upgrade our safeties all we want, but we need better athleticism and talent on the outside. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

I agree to a certain extent... but don't forget Josh Norman was a bench player before he broke out in his 3rd year.  Not saying that will happen with either of them, but some corners take a bit to develop in the NFL

• Pie 5

I'm thinking 1 new starting safety and 1 new starting CB. We'll have to deal with Bradberry and Coleman still in the backfield for another year. Would like to replace all 4 but thats hard to do in 1 offseason.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 2

maybe I was absent that week but who was comparing Bradberry to Ramsey?

pretty sure the plans are continuing and underway to upgrade Worley slot but Bradberry is here to stay.

• Pie 1

Just now, PntherPryd said:

maybe I was absent that week but who was comparing Bradberry to Ramsey?

pretty sure the plans are continuing and underway to upgrade Worley slot but Bradberry is here to stay.

at least for another year since it's so hard to replace everyone in the backfield. He shouldn't just stay forever cause he's a "favorite" when his play on the field is terrible.

We can’t go into next season with Wilks calling 3rd down blitz’ like he has all season.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Just now, bull123 said:

Worley to me has more potential than Bradbury as he is too slow

I thought the same thing. Bradberry would consistently get beat on quick slants and dig routes on 3rd down pass plays. Worley plays aggressive, which I like 

vet corner. not an aged vet corner necessarily, but a vet.

#bringbacknorman