• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

Peppers is coming back for 1 more but is negotiating 2

JP wants two more years and both sides are close.  Sticking issue is if they DO win it next year he gets paid really big and doesn't have to come back.  Tina Becker heavily involved.

Group is sad that they couldn't pull it off this year but return went better than he could have hoped. 

milking Hurney time. 

awesome. 

If it's not a team friendly deal, then what's the point? 

This defense is old. Old at points that need to be fixed now. I'm worried more for Cam than Peps bank account at this point.

Good.  Glad to have him back because he's still a force to be reckoned with.  Future HOF inductee and should be in a Panther uni.

25 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

JP wants two more years and both sides are close.  Sticking issue is if they DO win it next year he gets paid really big and doesn't have to come back.  Tina Becker heavily involved.

Group is sad that they couldn't pull it off this year but return went better than he could have hoped. 

I'd call bs but you've been insider gold so cheers mate good job 

26 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

I really appreciate your info on him. He’s an all time great and I hope he plays as long as he can here. Cheers

36 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

My man once again gracing us with amazing inside Panthers info. Putting Joe Person to shame.....again

53 minutes ago, Jangler said:

milking Hurney time. 

awesome. 

If it's not a team friendly deal, then what's the point? 

This defense is old. Old at points that need to be fixed now. I'm worried more for Cam than Peps bank account at this point.

Don't be dumb dude.. if he does this It's a blessing he is bestowing on us.. Giving us time to get the young DE's up to speed while giving his knowledge of the game to them.. Is a gift that will keep giving for years down the road.. IF GMan was smarter he would have done the same thing with Gross and Smitty... And fuging Norman for that matter..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Don't be dumb dude.. if he does this It's a blessing he is bestowing on us.. Giving us time to get the young DE's up to speed while giving his knowledge of the game to them.. Is a gift that will keep giving for years down the road.. IF GMan was smarter he would have done the same thing with Gross and Smitty...

OwVql_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=funny

1 hour ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Pie this man !

1 hour ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I'd call bs but you've been insider gold so cheers mate good job 

Yeah, he’s nailed everything Pep related.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Even more good news. 

Yeah--The Rooney rule can be a bit cruel--you never know if that is the case if you are a minority. .. We need to revamp the secondary if we are going to blitz so much--we need some man CBs  and 2 S

I think Bradberry is great vs the #2, so we could be getting a solid CB soon...in a perfect world.