Jump to content
SIGCHI222

Peppers is coming back for 1 more but is negotiating 2

Recommended Posts



milking Hurney time. 

awesome. 

If it's not a team friendly deal, then what's the point? 

This defense is old. Old at points that need to be fixed now. I'm worried more for Cam than Peps bank account at this point.

  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good.  Glad to have him back because he's still a force to be reckoned with.  Future HOF inductee and should be in a Panther uni.

  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

JP wants two more years and both sides are close.  Sticking issue is if they DO win it next year he gets paid really big and doesn't have to come back.  Tina Becker heavily involved.

Group is sad that they couldn't pull it off this year but return went better than he could have hoped. 

 

I'd call bs but you've been insider gold so cheers mate good job 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

JP wants two more years and both sides are close.  Sticking issue is if they DO win it next year he gets paid really big and doesn't have to come back.  Tina Becker heavily involved.

Group is sad that they couldn't pull it off this year but return went better than he could have hoped. 

 

I really appreciate your info on him. He’s an all time great and I hope he plays as long as he can here. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




36 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

JP wants two more years and both sides are close.  Sticking issue is if they DO win it next year he gets paid really big and doesn't have to come back.  Tina Becker heavily involved.

Group is sad that they couldn't pull it off this year but return went better than he could have hoped. 

 

My man once again gracing us with amazing inside Panthers info. Putting Joe Person to shame.....again

Edited by TheSpecialJuan
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jangler said:

milking Hurney time. 

awesome. 

If it's not a team friendly deal, then what's the point? 

This defense is old. Old at points that need to be fixed now. I'm worried more for Cam than Peps bank account at this point.

Don't be dumb dude.. if he does this It's a blessing he is bestowing on us.. Giving us time to get the young DE's up to speed while giving his knowledge of the game to them.. Is a gift that will keep giving for years down the road.. IF GMan was smarter he would have done the same thing with Gross and Smitty... And fuging Norman for that matter..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Don't be dumb dude.. if he does this It's a blessing he is bestowing on us.. Giving us time to get the young DE's up to speed while giving his knowledge of the game to them.. Is a gift that will keep giving for years down the road.. IF GMan was smarter he would have done the same thing with Gross and Smitty...

OwVql_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=funny

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×