• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

Trump is Killing It and Them Overseas

10 hours ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

Why did you kill all those kids in Florida btw

Shhh, your attempts at comedy need a little work.

On 2/14/2018 at 9:46 PM, CRA said:

and not to derail the thread....but Muslims and Christians don’t represent polar opposites like many choose to paint them today.

Christianity isn’t this peaceful and loving force fighting against an evil and hateful Islam.  Both religions have plenty of good/bad that is rooted and well documented in this history books of mankind. 

I mean come on they’ve been fighting over the same piece of an asteroid for 2,000 years. In a desert that has zero natural resources beside oil which only became relevant in the past 100 or so years.

When I was a little kid, like in kindergarten or first grade, our house had a big backyard, a fence with a gate, then another piece of land that went down a hill  to another houses backyard fence. My friends (from my street) and I liked playing back there, but the kids in the house down the hill started telling us that we were on "their" land. We told them they were wrong because we had the gate to it! So we started calling each other names. Then we started spitting at each other across their fence. Then we started throwing rocks. Then we started throwing bricks. Then one of our bricks hit one of their kids heads...and the adults got involved and told us to stop acting like morons about a piece of land no one even cared about.

This is like that, and at the moment Donald Trump is the adult that needs to get involved.

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Donald Trump is the adult that needs to get involved.

There is so much wrong, scary and hair-raising in that one small sentence........

"Donald Trump"

"adult"

"needs to get involved"

Anyone else want to question any reason I had for buying a place in Mexico? 

On 2/15/2018 at 1:46 AM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Anything that is rooted in magical thinking and claims faith is a pathway to truth is harmful the the human race.  The sooner these mythological stories are deposited in the dustbin of history the better for all mankind.

nah.  Nothing wrong with religion and other spiritual practices overall.  Like with everything in life.....it is the loud minority of all groups that cause the issues.  The root issue extends beyond religion.....the bad minority often overshadows an overwhelming good majority IMO. 

Take Christianity. Or Islam.  The real followers aren’t the issue today.  The issue is the loud mouth people hijacking the religions and spewing BS for their own agenda.....which usually has very little to do with the religion.