Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Survives falling under a train...

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have already gotten to the :out: stage..is that part of it?

I think that is just part of being around females in general... married or not... :lol:

Well, I take that back, just some of them...

Posted · Report post

I think that is just part of being around females in general... married or not... :lol:

Well, I take that back, just some of them...

here is a couple of stages I am at right now in my married life: :beatdeadhorse5::iamwithstupid::willy_nilly::rant::puke::toetap05::sleep:

Posted · Report post

here is a couple of stages I am at right now in my married life: :beatdeadhorse5::iamwithstupid::willy_nilly::rant::puke::toetap05::sleep:

Yeah, I've been thru all of those... 15 years is a LONG time...

Posted · Report post

continued:

:incazzato::crazy::leaving::skep::dita:

Posted · Report post

I pissed my wife off last week by visiting a pr0n site using the ps3. she was outside doing something, and I wasn't trying to hide. actually was trying to give her the hint. like, Woman get on your job! initially when she came in she was pissed like i said. i guess a big screen with some POV on it will do that. the next day was good though, so I guess the hint just took a night to set in.

Posted · Report post

I pissed my wife off last week by visiting a pr0n site using the ps3. she was outside doing something, and I wasn't trying to hide. actually was trying to give her the hint. like, Woman get on your job! initially when she came in she was pissed like i said. i guess a big screen with some POV on it will do that. the next day was good though, so I guess the hint just took a night to set in.

lol...my wife is a little different...Unless we are watching pron together she gets mad because she thinks I only masterbate to her...go figure...

Posted · Report post

Ya, I can see me showing my wife pr0n... prolly get kicked out of the house... :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Ya, I can see me showing my wife pr0n... prolly get kicked out of the house... :rolleyes:

lol opposites attract I guess huh?

Posted · Report post

lol opposites attract I guess huh?

only at first... long enough to get married...

Posted · Report post

only at first... long enough to get married...

wow...I am speechless

Posted · Report post

wow...I am speechless

That's a first... :P

Posted · Report post

That's a first... :P

54107708v1_350x350_Front.jpg