• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

It is camp week. Rejoice.

Love the start of training camp but not real excited about the fact that it’ll be cold in a couple months

So does Tepper keep Jerrys owners box and sit in his old seat or stay out of the limelight altogether ?!?!  

10 minutes ago, pnthrs said:

So does Tepper keep Jerrys owners box and sit in his old seat or stay out of the limelight altogether ?!?!  

I think he tears that box up and builds a new one.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, pnthrs said:

He's certainly going to watch the games from the owners box. He just bought his own team, he's bound to want to attend the games, especially now.

Speaking of camp, I've read three or four opinions recently (including one from Voth) on where future training camps will take place.

General consensus is that as soon as the contract with Wofford is up - next year I think - that's it. Future camps will either be held at a new training facility (probably in Fort Mill) or somewhere else, but not Wofford.

The city of Spartanburg is reportedly making a pitch to keep camp located there, but the people I've read don't seem to think it'll work.

Edited by Mr. Scot

If they started building today it wouldn't be ready for camp in 2 years. They aren't starting construction today.  Just my opinion but I can't see the logic in moving it for one year and then moving it again. That seems like a pain in the ass. I could see them holding it in Wofford one more year, 2020. Maybe Tepper goes there and like them and its just as easy to extend a bit then to move for no real reason before any new facilities are complete.

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

If they started building today it wouldn't be ready for camp in 2 years. They aren't starting construction today.  Just my opinion but I can't see the logic in moving it for one year and then moving it again. That seems like a pain in the ass. I could see them holding it in Wofford one more year, 2020. Maybe Tepper goes there and like them and its just as easy to extend a bit then to move for no real reason before any new facilities are complete.

This year and next year's camps will be at Wofford. After that, elsewhere. Possibly at the training facility though I think that's probably more like three years down the road.

Regardlessly, few if any believe it'll stay at Wofford.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This year and next year's camps will be at Wofford. After that, elsewhere. Possibly at the training facility though I think that's probably more like three years down the road.

Regardlessly, few if any believe it'll stay at Wofford.

That's what I said.

But moving it for a year somewhere before its likely moved to a new facility is more of a distraction to the purpose of camp and  a logistical hassle than it can possibly be worth just for some symbolic middle finger to Richardson 

Edited by Moo Daeng