• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Toker Smurf

Panthers Creating New Front Office Position

3 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Yeah step one should be mending fences with 89 as far as alumni affairs go. He definitely played a part as well but it’s a shame he’s not closer to this franchise. He put the entire franchise on his back for years (offensively at least) and I Really hope we can get it done. There should be NO question as to what jersey Smitty retires in. He’s a Panther for life and I hope he someday feels the same.

I agree.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Smith is a asshole and I could care less about him retiring here. 

That's like your opinion man. In reality, having spent time with him, he is a genuinely really good dude. Just passionate and was done wrong here after an incredible career.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

That's like your opinion man. In reality, having spent time with him, he is a genuinely really good dude. Just passionate and was done wrong here after an incredible career.

Actually there is a long history to back me up and you are the one with opinions. 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 3

URKTC9-O_bigger.jpgJenny VrentasVerified account @JennyVrentas
FollowFollow @JennyVrentas
More

Jenny Vrentas Retweeted Rich Cimini

Among many other things, Bruce’s job with one of the most competitive beats in the business often included the equivalent of playing referee to a street fight. But he never once raised his voice, and he treated all of us with kindness, respect & equality. A good man.

4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

As someone who has personally spent more time with Mr. Smith than anyone on this board I can attest to him being unapproachable and an outright narcissistic personality. While he may open up if he knows you, he most certainly has some mental barriers and issues going on.

Not something I hold against him, but will recognize the fact.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Smith is a asshole and I could care less about him retiring here. 

Couldn't care less. You could not care less. If you could, then damnit, you care. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Pie 6