• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

Michigan scores second upset win of season by beating No. 4 Duke

http://www.sportslin...0081206_DUKE@MI

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:biggrin5:

that is all for now... must go study. let's see how fast dook's bandwagon sinks.

#2 pantherbiker

pantherbiker

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:15 PM

Ha !!!

#3 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,424 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

This is why Tweeder is the only cogent UNC fan on this site.

#4 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

Dear Dookies and Supporters,

If you think your beloved coach is going to make any adjustments to improve after this game, then you're dead wrong! this isn't the first time this squad has lost like this (see last year post season loss). meaning, no interior play and bad shooting = automatic loss for the dookies against legit teams. dookies can't pound the rock inside and that's going to cost them in the ACC. Especially against teams that can body them up inside: see- UNC, Clemson, Wake, Miami... they lack the athleticism, size and skill to match up with the big boys (no one will criticize their effort- they'd probably kill themselves if coach k told them too).

in the end... they probably need to take the ball OUT of scheyer hands (who said this guy should take more shots than gerald henderson?) and let henderson and nolan smith take all the shots. everyone else on this team blows.

#5 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

Michigan beats Duke, Ohio St. beats Notre Dame, Illinois thwacks Georgia, heck Indiana stayed within 20 of Gonzaga .... good day for the Big 10 all-around.

#6 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:25 PM

caveat- the UNC v. dook game will still be close. i never underestimate the dookies when it comes to the rivalry. hopefully everyone stays healthy until then and i'll eat crow if they beat us.

#7 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,424 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:25 PM

Uh, Henderson was on the bench for most of the game due to early foul trouble.

Repeat my previous post. I wish you guys had half the class he does. And I think he smells like sausage and he can't even speak English so that's not saying much.

#8 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

hey man, it's just a little trash talk. your side would be rubbing it in if it was the other way around. keep yar chin up buddy, it's a long season and this was a early loss.

the fact that dook losing was the bright spot in my day is actually sad and i recognize that... so if i go a little overboard feel free to ignore.

#9 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

Dear Dookies and Supporters,

If you think your beloved coach is going to make any adjustments to improve after this game, then you're dead wrong! this isn't the first time this squad has lost like this (see last year post season loss). meaning, no interior play and bad shooting = automatic loss for the dookies against legit teams. dookies can't pound the rock inside and that's going to cost them in the ACC. Especially against teams that can body them up inside: see- UNC, Clemson, Wake, Miami... they lack the athleticism, size and skill to match up with the big boys (no one will criticize their effort- they'd probably kill themselves if coach k told them too).

in the end... they probably need to take the ball OUT of scheyer hands (who said this guy should take more shots than gerald henderson?) and let henderson and nolan smith take all the shots. everyone else on this team blows.

Quite simply, you are the most ignorant basketball fan that I have seen post on this board.

Coach K isn't going to make any adjustments? You're probably right. It's obvious from your post that you know more about basketball than him, so maybe you should email him and give him some pointers!

"they lack the athleticism, size and skill to match up with the big boys"...Really? Gerald Henderson might be the best athlete in the country. Singler is one of the most skilled players in the country. And hang with the big boys? Is that serious? Regular season losses in college basketball mean nothing, and most of the time make teams better in the long run. Hang with the big boys...haha...what a joke.

Finally, why would you take the ball out of Scheyer's hands? He is easily Duke's steadiest player, shoots 90% from the free throw line, and makes good decisions under pressure.

ANYWAY, Duke lost tonight because Gerald Henderson was a no show and they settled for too many threes. They have to start their offense from the inside out, and they were far from it tongiht. Coach K is so dumb so he probably won't be able to figure that out on his own, so please help him if you don't mind!!

#10 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:09 PM

Quite simply, you are the most ignorant basketball fan that I have seen post on this board.

Coach K isn't going to make any adjustments? You're probably right. It's obvious from your post that you know more about basketball than him, so maybe you should email him and give him some pointers!

"they lack the athleticism, size and skill to match up with the big boys"...Really? Gerald Henderson might be the best athlete in the country. Singler is one of the most skilled players in the country. And hang with the big boys? Is that serious? Regular season losses in college basketball mean nothing, and most of the time make teams better in the long run. Hang with the big boys...haha...what a joke.

Finally, why would you take the ball out of Scheyer's hands? He is easily Duke's steadiest player, shoots 90% from the free throw line, and makes good decisions under pressure.

ANYWAY, Duke lost tonight because Gerald Henderson was a no show and they settled for too many threes. They have to start their offense from the inside out, and they were far from it tongiht. Coach K is so dumb so he probably won't be able to figure that out on his own, so please help him if you don't mind!!

haha it's okay.... you guys will bounce back... you'll feel better tomorrow! I do agree though that Scheyer is not the problem, but you live and die by the 3 and tonight it bit you in the ass.

#11 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

I didn't see the game, but this was a tough spot for the dookies...Playing a team you just beat at their place is sometimes a recipe for disaster...OTOH, dook still seems to rely on that three ball just a smidge too much...It's been a problem for them for a long time.

#12 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

Duke was way to reliant on the three tonight, but that's not how they've played up to this point. Michigan's defense got Duke to do exactly what they wanted, pass around the perimeter and then chuck one up at the end of the shot clock. Gotta just penetrate more. Duke will be just fine.

#13 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:09 PM

This is why Tweeder is the only cogent UNC fan on this site.

fug why do you have to use words I have no clue what they are

*gets dictionary*

oh ok...I thought you cursed at me in a different language

Dook lives and dies by the three, will that ever change?? Probably not!! Will that beat Carolina later in the season?? I hope not, but more than likely one of those guys will have a career high 30 some odd points, because they were 8-11 from downtown

ughh I love when Dook loses, but please guys show a little class

#14 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:43 AM

Yeah, winning games in the season does count. If you dont win games in the season you get the 6th seed and lose to teams like VCU. Sure, Henderson is an athlete, but it dosent matter what he is when he is on the bench. He got in foul trouble because he was playing vs a player who was better than he was. The only way he could stop him was by fouling him. Ill give it to you with Singler, he is good. But keep in mind what kind of players he is playing against. But remember how well it worked out for you guys those four years with Reddick doing everything, not so well. And if you have Coach K's email address or even better a phone number, please post it! Im sure Im not the only one that would like to help him with coaching.

#15 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:18 AM

Great news!

Too bad Curry had his way with us though..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.