Photo
- - - - -

Antoine Walker = Broke

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,385 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:55 PM

Wow......

http://deadspin.com/...-his-money-well

In 12 years, Antoine Walker made roughly 55 million NBA dollars (after taxes, but not counting endorsement deals.) Yet, he has over $4 million in unpaid debts and faces felony check fraud charges.

#2 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,446 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

HOW??????? This kinda news kills me. I have been unemployed for over 16 months for one stretch(longest ever btw) and I could NOT get unemployment yet I'm NOT broke.
At least this year.

#3 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:20 PM

i agree with what his mom said, he's not hurting anyone and it's nobody's business what he used his money on. I don't think he's a moron and I don't feel bad for him, he was able to live it up for over a decade, he'll have great memories. also there is a good chance he can get a job as an assistant coach on some college basketball or nba team.

i personally would have saved the money but not all people believe in being conservative with their money, and most importantly it's their money so they can waste it however they want as long as they're not harming anyone else, i have no problems with it

#4 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

According to his mother, at one point Walker was financially supporting seventy of his friends and relatives.

Really??? Talk about an entourage! Just a little excessive I might add. He really needs/needed to learn how to tell people NO!