Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

LeBron James

674 posts in this topic

does this mean, bcats get beasley now? they have to dump his contract. This just in..beasley to charlotte for diop and a bucket of bojangles southern style!

Vets won't take THAT much of a pay cut. And who is really out there available right now?

They'll be the new Yankees and ruin the league most likely. I can't wait for them to get hurt and get owned with no depth.

And yes, his legacy is ruined. He'll always be the one that screwed Cleveland. If he wins titles, he'll share them, and it won't mean as much. He will NEVER reach Jordan now, NEVER. He will NEVER reach Kobe now, never. LeBron, I loved watching you play and was hoping you'd stick with your home team, but you are now a piece of dirt and I hope your team loses each year.

1 person likes this

Man, sucks for Cleveland. Im excited for the new season, now. I wanna see how these 3 are going to make this work.

So how many wins in a row before Pat Riley wants to coach again?

They'll just sign their summer league team.

lebron is now the third best player in the league, behind kobe and dwade. Its wade's team...not lebrons. Gerald matches up well with lebron and ghenderson can scrap his way against wade on D. TT vs Bosh?? I still think we match up decently against them. Plus we're deeper. Maybe im dreaming...someone slap me.

He took less money and isn't getting a max deal from Miami.

He took less money and isn't getting a max deal from Miami.

Bosh and Wade said the same thing a couple days ago, they'd be open to not getting max money.

Bosh and Wade said the same thing a couple days ago, they'd be open to not getting max money.

I've read it's a 5 year deal and significantly less then max money.

as I said in the other thread..

lolz Miami won't win a single thing for years. team chemistry & a good bench > putting together a few superstars(2 of which have been losers for 6 years) with ridiculous egos and no bench.

Boston/Orlando will eliminate Heat if/when they play them in playoffs. If they somehow make it to the finals, LA/Thunder will put them away.

Though I will say this all depends on who Stern WANTS to win.