#1 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

Hey guys,
Im going to be in town for halloween on Saturday. What is going on that night and where would be the best place to go?
Thanks

#2 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,336 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

haven't lived there for a few years now, but i bet anywhere in uptown is going to give you a view you won't want to miss. i used to bounce around from bar to bar looking at all the sexy costumes

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,801 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

Yeah. Get near the light rail and just do some bar crawls. Can't go wrong.
My family and I are dressing up as Census Workers in our hood.

#4 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

haven't lived there for a few years now, but i bet anywhere in uptown is going to give you a view you won't want to miss. i used to bounce around from bar to bar looking at all the sexy costumes

what is a good bar to start with? thanks alot guys!!

#5 Ounce

Ounce

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

Amos's in Southend always has a pretty big bash for halloween. My wife went 2 years ago and just from her few pictures I saw, the costumes were pretty awesome. If that isn't your bag though check online at various Bar/Club websites and see if they have anything going on. Like other posters said though, you probably can't go wrong just heading downtown and cruising various places Friday/Saturday night.

#6 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,336 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:23 PM

lazyday.com and carolinanightlife.com both have calendars. make sure you check the charlotte section and not one of the other areas that they are in.

where to go really depends on what you want to do/see. college girls? Bar Charlotte, Forum and Whiskey River seem to have that crowd. More mature crowd. check out Buckhead and Suite. I haven't been in a while though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

#7 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

lazyday.com and carolinanightlife.com both have calendars. make sure you check the charlotte section and not one of the other areas that they are in.

where to go really depends on what you want to do/see. college girls? Bar Charlotte, Forum and Whiskey River seem to have that crowd. More mature crowd. check out Buckhead and Suite. I haven't been in a while though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

thanx!

#8 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

Buckhead? That place might average 22 years old. A real young crowd that does't know how to drink.

I think Douchcenter is having a Black Heart's Ball this weekend.

#9 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:05 PM

Buckhead? That place might average 22 years old. A real young crowd that does't know how to drink.

I think Douchcenter is having a Black Heart's Ball this weekend.

what would you seriously recommend?

#10 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

stay away from bar charlotte...place is filled with teens and is not something you'd enjoy...dixies tavern usually has a costume contest, pretty cool..always a decent crowd at "cans"...the forum is decent, alley cat..the same...just about anywhere at the epicentre is cool, i'd start there if i were you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.