• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#16 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:05 PM

LOL. That reminds me of the "statistics" announcers give out during a lull in the game. "The Panthers have never won on the road when Jake Delhomme ties his left shoe before his right shoe in a double knot...with black shoe strings." I always find them annoying and so pointless, lol. Just let them play football

You really compare this stat to meaningless stat like you mentioned? In 3 years the last 11 meaningful road games against good teams have been losses. This has to point to something significant.

#17 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, and the Panthers are 4-2 on the road in the playoffs. Both losses coming in the NFCCG. How's that stack-up against yall's play-off road history? Blow me! :D

um I am talking about recent history. How many players remain from the team that went to the playoffs?

#18 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:09 PM

Here are a few more stats that I found interesting.

4-1 That's the Panthers record against the Saints over the last 3 years

13 That's the number of teams out of 32 that the Panthers have an overall winning record against, one of which is, you guessed it, the Saints.

30 -7 'Nuff said.

23-0 The score of the PLAYOFF game that the Panthers won at the meadowlands.

4-2 The Panthers record in road PLAYOFF games. (I see why you put focus on home PLAYOFF games though since the Saints are 0-3 on the road.)

I must say you got some nuggets being the fan of an 8-7 team coming here trying to run crap on an 11-4 team. You don't have a lot for brains but I'll give you credit for the nuggets.

PS: I capitalized and underlined PLAYOFFS for you. You won't see the term applied to the Saints. I even linked an explaination for you. Here's some more just for you.

Saints have much more recent experience in playing in NFC championship games and winning a division title. Get back to the NFC championship, win the division and then come talk to me.

Edited by blackandgold10, 22 December 2008 - 04:11 PM.

#19 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:09 PM

Um see 2006

Umm See 2008, You got nada

#20 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,228 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

um I am talking about recent history. How many players remain from the team that went to the playoffs?

Jake Delhomme
Steve Smith
Jordan Gross
Julius Peppers
Chris Gamble
Ken Lucas
Travelle Wharton
John Kasay
Thomas Davis
Brad Hoover
Moose was there in 03'

those are just off the top of my head

#21 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,228 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:12 PM

Saints have much more recent experience in playing in NFC championship games and winning a division title. Get back to the NFC championship, win the division and then come talk to me.

You have more experience not making the playoffs this year then we do. Come back and talk to me when you make the playoffs again.

PS. You're not fooling anybody WDK. Own up to why you claimed to be at the Panthers-Saints game, yet were posting on the board at the same time.

Edited by X-Clown, 22 December 2008 - 04:16 PM.

#22 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

1 NFCCG appearance for the Saints in a 41 year history

3 (not counting this year) for the Panthers in 14 years.

You really are an idiot if you think you can compare Saints plaoff history to anybody, ANYBODY. Win the division before I can talk to you? Why? Your boys won't be the champs, aren't the defending champs. They're the bottom feeding chumps. You run your yap but in reality YOU GOT NOTHING>

#23 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

You have more experience not making the playoffs this year then we do. Come back and talk to me when you make the playoffs again.

18 players on IR, lost 5 games by 5 points or less and 3 of those by 3 points or less. Kind of makes you rethink how good the Saints are doesn't it?

#24 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

18 players on IR, lost 5 games by 5 points or less and 3 of those by 3 points or less. Kind of makes you rethink how good the Saints are doesn't it?

if your daddy hadn't porked your mommy that dreadful night, you wouldn't have been born. Kind of makes you rethink how lucky the huddle members would've been, doesn't it?

#25 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

1 NFCCG appearance for the Saints in a 41 year history

3 (not counting this year) for the Panthers in 14 years.

You really are an idiot if you think you can compare Saints plaoff history to anybody, ANYBODY. Win the division before I can talk to you? Why? Your boys won't be the champs, aren't the defending champs. They're the bottom feeding chumps. You run your yap but in reality YOU GOT NOTHING>

Yea and the Chiefs won the Super Bowl over 30 years ago which means nothing now. Look at teams and what they have done the last 3 years and then you can talk.

#26 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,987 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

You really compare this stat to meaningless stat like you mentioned? In 3 years the last 11 meaningful road games against good teams have been losses. This has to point to something significant.

It does; it means we continually play in meaningful games, and have had struggles on the road.

When the Saints play in meaningful games on a regular basis, be them at home or away...get back to me.

#27 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:22 PM

PS. You're not fooling anybody WDK. Own up to why you claimed to be at the Panthers-Saints game, yet were posting on the board at the same time.

to quote Ronald Regan "There he goes again" X doesn't have anything to come back with so he starts slinging the "he is really WDK" accusations. Too funny.

#28 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

Take away 2 games where the Panthers were playing teams that were resting their starters, in the last three years the Panthers are 0-11 in their last 11 road games against teams that finish the year above .500

I never would have guessed this and makes you realize how important the home field would have been.

your ignoring a few more games then just 2 BTW

#29 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:26 PM

your ignoring a few more games then just 2 BTW

Ok, show me which games I am ignoring please. I will be glad to make a correction.

#30 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,228 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

to quote Ronald Regan "There he goes again" X doesn't have anything to come back with so he starts slinging the "he is really WDK" accusations. Too funny.

You post the EXACT SAME STUFF that "he" did. Like word for word. If you're not him, you're plagiarism, which is even worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com