Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

Harrison Barnes

64 posts in this topic

Pretty sure he'll be going to Duke.

Pretty sure are we? Pretty sure Dookie is Done for the next few years.

In reference to that.

and where did I write "this message board" at?

I just said message boards in general, if I wanted to call somebody or this message board I would have done it!!

I just said message boards in general, if I wanted to call somebody or this message board I would have done it!!

You said message boards....so don't try and flip it....it's cool.

Since Roy came to UNC he has really put Coach K to shame in recruiting and on the court.

You said message boards....so don't try and flip it....it's cool.

thanks for your awesome insight to my post since I admitted message boards in general already...God you are awesome

thanks for your awesome insight to my post since I admitted message boards in general already...God you are awesome

Thanks! You are welcome. ;)

Wow, you gotta love it when UNC can break Duke's heart before they even play each other! Roy Williams is kicking ass right now in recruiting and on the court. He most likely won't win another championship this year, but the future sure looks bright for UNC basketball.

I'm a little surprised by his decision, but as a Heel fan, you can understand it.