Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Are Too Old Don'T Even Try It

9 posts in this topic

Posted

1-125.jpg

Posted

Is the "old" comment aimed at anyone specifically? :P

Posted

Is the "old" comment aimed at anyone specifically? :P

lol I thought about putting your name in parenthesis but then I decided the old thing was well getting old :D

Posted

lol I thought about putting your name in parenthesis but then I decided the old thing was well getting old :D

Well I can tell you that being old is getting old... my back hasn't slipped out like that (yet...) and I hope it doesn't, but that's happened to my wife and one of the guys that works for me that's like one year older than me...

That is a really bad spot for it to happen though...

Posted

Well I can tell you that being old is getting old... my back hasn't slipped out like that (yet...) and I hope it doesn't, but that's happened to my wife and one of the guys that works for me that's like one year older than me...

That is a really bad spot for it to happen though...

damn that is one hot avatar!

Posted

damn that is one hot avatar!

I try... I try... :D

Posted

The thing about biscuits avatars is that usually the faces of the girls have that "Yeah, I know I am so hot I don't even have to try, and all you can do is stare" look, but I'm cool with that...I love that

Posted

The thing about biscuits avatars is that usually the faces of the girls have that "Yeah, I know I am so hot I don't even have to try, and all you can do is stare" look, but I'm cool with that...I love that

his avatars are always prime I agree

Posted

They have faces??? :lol: