Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Are Too Old Don'T Even Try It

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

1-125.jpg

Posted · Report post

Is the "old" comment aimed at anyone specifically? :P

Posted · Report post

Is the "old" comment aimed at anyone specifically? :P

lol I thought about putting your name in parenthesis but then I decided the old thing was well getting old :D

Posted · Report post

lol I thought about putting your name in parenthesis but then I decided the old thing was well getting old :D

Well I can tell you that being old is getting old... my back hasn't slipped out like that (yet...) and I hope it doesn't, but that's happened to my wife and one of the guys that works for me that's like one year older than me...

That is a really bad spot for it to happen though...

Posted · Report post

Well I can tell you that being old is getting old... my back hasn't slipped out like that (yet...) and I hope it doesn't, but that's happened to my wife and one of the guys that works for me that's like one year older than me...

That is a really bad spot for it to happen though...

damn that is one hot avatar!

Posted · Report post

damn that is one hot avatar!

I try... I try... :D

Posted · Report post

The thing about biscuits avatars is that usually the faces of the girls have that "Yeah, I know I am so hot I don't even have to try, and all you can do is stare" look, but I'm cool with that...I love that

Posted · Report post

The thing about biscuits avatars is that usually the faces of the girls have that "Yeah, I know I am so hot I don't even have to try, and all you can do is stare" look, but I'm cool with that...I love that

his avatars are always prime I agree

Posted · Report post

They have faces??? :lol: