20 replies to this topic

#1 PuntJake

PuntJake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:49 PM

3 pass plays.....

2nd drive we have 3rd and 1 and jake overthrows a deep pass.....

now we're down 14 to 3 and can expect a heavy dose of jake throwing the ball in the second half.

POOR FRICKING PLAY CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are a power running team, and having success running against the dolphins and we're throwing the ball?????????????

WTF!

#2 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,443 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

First drive of the second half will say everything. if MIA scores game= over. we don't come out of holes

#3 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

Yeah I was wondering what was up with that series. Still got another half though......

#4 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

I really don't understand it. I mean, it's so elementary a concept: ask your team to do what they do best.

I could understand it if they were stuffing the run, but they weren't. And three pass plays in the red zone? Long ball on 3rd and 1?

This is just ridiculous.

#5 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

Wow, Williams just busted a huge run. Who would have thought?

#6 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,443 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

F*CK JAKE Delhomme!!!! F*CK HIM!!!!

#7 solidkjames

solidkjames

Tired of Fox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:17 PM

He is without question the worst QB in the league. I mean he threw that pass right to the safety. RIGHT TO HIM. Please let him get hurt. I've never asked for anything like that to happen but its the only way we get him out of there.

#8 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:21 PM

He is without question the worst QB in the league. I mean he threw that pass right to the safety. RIGHT TO HIM. Please let him get hurt. I've never asked for anything like that to happen but its the only way we get him out of there.

Stay classy, solidkjames.

I'm more pissed with our playcalling right now than I am Jake Delhomme.

I mean really: as a head coach, do you not know by now what your strengths and weaknesses are?

#9 fail

fail

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:21 PM

were running the ball up there ass..and what do we keep doing...oh yeah..letting jake keep FAILING:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#10 solidkjames

solidkjames

Tired of Fox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:25 PM

Stay classy, solidkjames.

I'm more pissed with our playcalling right now than I am Jake Delhomme.

I mean really: as a head coach, do you not know by now what your strengths and weaknesses are?

I agree, it's like we are calling plays as if we have a quarterback. Just run it the rest of the game. 4th and 40 with the game on the line, RUN IT! :eek6:

#11 PuntJake

PuntJake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:52 PM

this is absurd! poor play calling on our first two drives got us behind. GAME OVER!

i agree with beaux, play calling killed us tonight. we could have recovered from the one int even though it was a red zone int. play calling was horrible.

what a pathetic excuse for a head coach and OC we have.

they should be fired mid season!

#12 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:44 AM

Wow. Just wow. Some of you folks should be ashame of calling yourself a Panthers fan with wanting Jake to get hurt. I know you want him out & a new QB, but that is disgusting & way out of line to want him to get hurt. Don't ever call yourself a Panthers fan or even a fan with wanting someone to get hurt. That no different than me wanting someone to kill you. It's only a frickin' game!! And the worst QB in the league? Guess you haven't look at JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn, huh? Jake isn't perfect, but he sure as hell better than those guys. :rolleyes5:

While he deserve some blame, but it not all on him with the poor playcalling by Fox & Davidson. I think the loss of Gross didn't help protect him enough either.

#13 njpanther

njpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hey John Fox I'm chewing my gum and clapping but the play calling doesn't get any better.

#14 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:27 AM

This first and goal was a microcosm of the entire game and the mismanagement of the roster as a whole.

#15 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:33 AM

....See Jake stare down Moose and miss a completely open Jeff King down the middle? Seems like Fox and Davidson don't understand that when Jake plays bad, he stays bad the WHOLE game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.