Photo
- - - - -

Ldii

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#31 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

And if you ask anyone with a modicum of college basketball knowledge, who would they take: Patterson or Davis- they'll take Patterson. Period.

#32 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:57 AM

And if you ask anyone with a modicum of college basketball knowledge, who would they take: Patterson or Davis- they'll take Patterson. Period.

Yeah 17 ppg. and 9 reb and almost 2 blocks per game for his college career is pretty good. Davis for his career is 9 ppg. 7 reb and 3 blocks. Cousins is better then Patterson in my opinion. That is why it is a push in my opinion, but UNC is deeper at that position so fouls could be huge.

Edited by bigcatdaddy, 01 December 2009 - 08:59 AM.

#33 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:02 AM

Thank you.

#34 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:54 PM

That's an opinion. Don't state it like it's a fact. You think because you say it, it makes it true? We'll see at the end of the year who get's drafted where, and I guarantee you Davis gets drafted before Patterson....then I'll bump this thread and show you how much college basketball knowledge you guys actually have.

#35 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

That's an opinion. Don't state it like it's a fact. You think because you say it, it makes it true?

You're doing the exact same thing.

Anyway...how is Carolina a favorite tonight vs. MSU? Make sense to anyone not named Htar or Stankowalski?

#36 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:31 PM

Yes, it's an opinion based upon cold hard stats. Not to mention that Patterson is an all around amazing, humble person.

I don't necessarily equate drafted spot to who is "better"

#37 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

Yes, it's an opinion based upon cold hard stats. Not to mention that Patterson is an all around amazing, humble person.

I don't necessarily equate drafted spot to who is "better"

Hey, I'm not saying that Patterson is a bum. He is a great college player. I'm just saying that UNC is better in the post because of depth. That's it. How this got into a pissing match about Davis versus Patterson is another story.

#38 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

Hey, I'm not saying that Patterson is a bum. He is a great college player. I'm just saying that UNC is better in the post because of depth. That's it. How this got into a pissing match about Davis versus Patterson is another story.

Obviously, Patterson would win a pissing match as well. His initials are PP after all.

#39 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:38 PM

That's an opinion. Don't state it like it's a fact. You think because you say it, it makes it true? We'll see at the end of the year who get's drafted where, and I guarantee you Davis gets drafted before Patterson....then I'll bump this thread and show you how much college basketball knowledge you guys actually have.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!

#40 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

Where someone is drafted is going to tell us who the better player in college was? Is Henderson better than Hansbrough and Lawson? I am not buying what you are selling I could care less where someone is drafted while I am watching college basketball, it doesn't tell me who the best player was.

#41 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

Where someone is drafted is going to tell us who the better player in college was? Is Henderson better than Hansbrough and Lawson? I am not buying what you are selling I could care less where someone is drafted while I am watching college basketball, it doesn't tell me who the best player was.

Henderson plays the 2 guard. Lawson is a PG, and Hansbrough is a PF. You can't really compare their draft positions because they play different positions. You can compare players of similar positions and who is drafted where is based on a number of things. Perceived potential, system, etc. will all play a role in who gets drafted where.

Besides I'm done with this conversation. It has nothing to do with anything. I still believe Carolina has the advantage in the post, while UK has the advantage on the perimeter. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com