Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Doctors?

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For the past 4 months my lymph on my left side of the neck would swell-up, hurt like hell, and then I'd either get sick or it just goes away. It happens every month... Am I lacking potassium or something?

Posted · Report post

When you end up asking the Huddle for health care advice, you know it's time for Universal Health Care to be enacted.

Posted · Report post

I'd probably go see a real doctor in real life...like face-to-face. You'll probably be thankful you did.

Or, alternatively, you can wait until the cancer metastasizes and spreads throughout your body and then, once it's stage four and untreatable, go see the doctor.

Posted · Report post

dibs on your stuff...mmkay?

Posted · Report post

When you end up asking the Huddle for health care advice, you know it's time for Universal Health Care to be enacted.

Will everybody be covered in this universal health care system? Or will 30 mil still be uninsured?

Posted · Report post

Probably but they will be holed up in the hills with their guns waiting to rescue America from the imminent takeover of Obamas Muslim terrorist friends without access to clinics anyways.

Posted · Report post

Lupus !

Posted · Report post

yup...that way you can just die waiting in line!

Posted · Report post

Go see a doctor. My 22 year old former nanny is halfway through chemo for the very same thing.

Posted · Report post

I'd probably go see a real doctor in real life...like face-to-face. You'll probably be thankful you did.

Or, alternatively, you can wait until the cancer metastasizes and spreads throughout your body and then, once it's stage four and untreatable, go see the doctor.

Go see a doctor. My 22 year old former nanny is halfway through chemo for the very same thing.

Jesus...and the poor guy just thought he was lacking potassium.

Posted · Report post

hodgkins lymphoma -- she was in stage 2

Posted · Report post

Rub some tussin on it.