Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn these are good!

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm not much for snack foods but damn these sweet potato chips are tasty! I don't think I've ever actually eaten sweet potatoes....might have to check em out now.

229302.jpg

Posted · Report post

Those are good, so are Utz cheese balls, ever since Planters stopped making them these are the next best that I've seen.

Posted · Report post

My snack indulgence is dried mango slices.

Posted · Report post

Everytime I make the choice to try and lose weight, you bastards have to introduce a new snack food into the mix. Now I have to try the damn things. Thanks Shinner, both my man tits appreciate your willingness to share new things.

Posted · Report post

You've never eaten the perfect food??

Nope....

Those are good, so are Utz cheese balls, ever since Planters stopped making them these are the next best that I've seen.

I didn't even know they made them until I was at a local sandwich shop and there was a bag of mixed chips (regular, blue and sweet) included. Was in the store today and thought I'd look to see if they made a bag of just the sweet potato chips. Eureka.

Everytime I make the choice to try and lose weight, you bastards have to introduce a new snack food into the mix. Now I have to try the damn things. Thanks Shinner, both my man tits appreciate your willingness to share new things.

Any time, man!

Posted · Report post

A baked sweet potato with some cinnamon and brown sugar totally pwns a loaded tater when eaten with a steak.

Posted · Report post

A baked sweet potato with some cinnamon and brown sugar totally pwns a loaded tater when eaten with a steak.

doesn't sound quite sweet enough....