Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2shy

Recreate Panther Moments using MS paint.

135 posts in this topic

jstew.jpg
1 person likes this

damn, i just spent an hour drawing that

1 person likes this

you did a great job, but it does look jonathan stewart is 100 feet tall and is running at an upward angle out of the stadium. All in all a very good drawing.

jstew.jpg

Did you work for the Dr. Katz show?

Somebody needs to draw Tommy Jone climbing Mt.Peak while carrying a Remember Arizona banner.

Damn nice drawing...lol. Pass that L your smoking.

2mer3o1.jpg

believe it or not, that took me a very long time to do. I dont use ms paint vert much.

Too lazy to do the crowd so I did the background in paint.net

The memory of that game still hurts =[

XSHRV.png

mine has taken all night!! steve smith touchdown in overtime vs rams

seriously though, if you have windows 7 paint is not the pitiful program it once was

post-627-133194772125_thumb.jpg

• Topics

• Running a more advanced college style, fun and gun type system, could be the future for a lot of teams.  Chip Kelly flamed out, but he may have just been too early. Get the players who a. have thrived in similar systems, and b. create mismatches with your "typical" NFL defenders and attack attack attack.    I mean, even imagine our no huddle/hurry up offense right now...Stew, McCaffrey, Fozzy, Samuel, Cam all capable of carrying the ball (in a variety or play designs).  Now we have a couple guys with speed to stretch the field, or work short crossing routes and YAC galore.  Meanwhile, KB and Funch will (hopefully) improve and be able to use their big frames to body smaller defenders.  Olsen is Olsen. Defenses will have to play a guessing game and pick their poison trying to stop this offense when it wants to put its foot on the gas. A LOT of possibilities and freedom for this offense...potentially. 
    • Misleading. Tyreke Hill would have gotten drafted much much earlier if not for the domestic violence