Ya'll have fun hittin that...

"the alleged murderer a promiscuous youth of dubious hygiene "

#32 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:58 PM

considering they already have the murderer in jail, and everything points to the guy already in jail, her and her ex boyfriend are just guilty of stupidity.

#33 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:11 PM

considering they already have the murderer in jail, and everything points to the guy already in jail, her and her ex boyfriend are just guilty of stupidity.

pretty sure they aren't in prison for sh*ts and giggles so I'd say the Italian authorities are the one's guilty of stupidity
:smash:

#34 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

Their court system is based off of the Inquisition...what possibly could go wrong??

#35 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:24 PM

pretty sure they aren't in prison for sh*ts and giggles so I'd say the Italian authorities are the one's guilty of stupidity
:smash:

she confessed at one point. Blamed some bar owner at another point. I think they did everything but waterboard her to get the confessions.

#36 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 03:13 PM

I wouldn't mess with cat she bites

That only makes me want her more.....

Oh yeah, about the girl in Italy, I'd hit it. Guilty or not. Even criminals need lovin'

#37 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,558 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:23 PM

:(

#38 Purity-Control

Purity-Control

In A World Of Madness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:11 AM

Guilty

Sentenced to 26yrs

:thumbsup:

#39 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

St Patty's Day!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSeymour TN

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

Probably Italy doesn't know innocent til proven guilty like the USA does at times.

#40 RedFalcon

RedFalcon

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:42 AM

Probably Italy doesn't know innocent til proven guilty like the USA does at times.

What if she really is guilty? She may look like an innocent girl not capable of murder, but looks don't always show the true character of a person.
Anyway, she looks nice:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#41 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,558 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:19 AM

At best a young girl orchestrated a brutal murder and ruined several families.

At worst she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and will rot for 20+ years.

I didn't like the idea that the courtroom was applauding and most of the jurors were wearing Italian flag sashes. Makes you wonder if she got a fair trial due to anti-American sentiment.

#42 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:41 AM

she has an evil look in her eyes but the evidence seemed to be garbage

#43 RedFalcon

RedFalcon

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:23 AM

she has an evil look in her eyes but the evidence seemed to be garbage

That's true. Her eyes has something really, really strange, but the evidence against her was so thin, I couldn't believe she hot convicted after all. Maybe she has more luck on her appeal, and will eventually be released.
The jurors were too political. Those flags had nothing to do with the case. And the murderer already admitted. The Ivory Coast immigrant that was sentenced to 30 years in jail.
Hope she gets free!!!! She's innocent!!!!

#44 Purity-Control

Purity-Control

In A World Of Madness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

That's true. Her eyes has something really, really strange, but the evidence against her was so thin, I couldn't believe she hot convicted after all. Maybe she has more luck on her appeal, and will eventually be released.
The jurors were too political. Those flags had nothing to do with the case. And the murderer already admitted. The Ivory Coast immigrant that was sentenced to 30 years in jail.Hope she gets free!!!! She's innocent!!!!

IMO all three had something to do with it, Guede is appealing his verdict as well.

Evidence was pretty thick to me, 3 people all with motive who can all be placed at the crime scene, who's story's after there arrest don't match phone records.

And the best the defense has is, well she was pressured into making those statements and police collected evidence poorly, sounds like the OJ Defense to me. Which is the only defense stance you can take when the evidence is overwhelming against you.

Had nothing to do with politics, just a guilty murdering bitch who's family can't accept what she really did.

#45 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

watched Dateline the other day about this case...there certainly wasn't much evidence that she was invovled with the murder, but there were also alot of inconsistencies in her story too. Defense claims it had to do with how she was asked the questions and how her answers were interpreted etc. Weird that there was no DNA evidence at the crime scene though, no hairs, prints anything. I'm thinking there's an appeal coming quick and it wouldn't surprise me if she walks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.