Photo
- - - - -

Dear John Fox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:39 PM

I know we both spent time at SD State and with the NYG's but, that's where the comparisons stop. I know we both went to the SB with the NYG's but, it was because of you and your play calling. I am the Offensive idiot, you can stop me. John Fox is a much better coach and I'm going to get Bitch-Slapped by his defense all day Sunday. This is what they'll be doing at the French Quarter on Sunday :party:

Your Bitch,
Sean

Edited by Bo In Monroe, 27 December 2008 - 03:59 PM.

#2 PantherzintheQC

PantherzintheQC

see ya around

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

Celebrating your last game after not making the playoffs as usual?:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:

#3 Prideclaw

Prideclaw

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

I know we both spent time at SD State and with the NYG's but, that's where the comparisons stop. I know we both went to the SB with the NYG's but, it was because of me and my Offensive play calling. I am the Offensive Genuis, you can not stop me. John Fox is a Punk-Ass Bitch and I'm going to Bitch-Slap his defense all day Sunday. This is what they'll be doing at the French Quarter on Sunday :party:

Your Buddy,
Sean

Dear John Fox,
Boy, coaching an NFL team sure is alot harder than it looks. I was really hoping I could ride on the coat tail of a running back but he turned out to be a bust. Our QB's pretty good now but I have some questions about the other side of the ball. You see, I have absolutely no idea how to run a defense or pick defensive players that matter in this league. I really think that it will do me in as a coach.
Congratulations on both the playoffs this year and coaching a team that is competitive. Maybe after several more coaching changes and some real talent we can be competitive in the NFL.

Your Ho,
Sean Payton

#4 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

Dear John Fox,
Boy, coaching an NFL team sure is alot harder than it looks. I was really hoping I could ride on the coat tail of a running back but he turned out to be a bust. Our QB's pretty good now but I have some questions about the other side of the ball. You see, I have absolutely no idea how to run a defense or pick defensive players that matter in this league. I really think that it will do me in as a coach.
Congratulations on both the playoffs this year and coaching a team that is competitive. Maybe after several more coaching changes and some real talent we can be competitive in the NFL.

Your Ho,
Sean Payton

Yeah....Defense is overated. I've been a unanimous choice for "Coach of the Year". I'm the most successful coach in Saints history and the best is yet to come. I'm the guru of QB coaches and OC's and I call my own plays. When Fox and I were toghther in NY I made his defenses look good....this Sunday I'll make them look bad. Suck it boy's. Bend over.... cause I gonna stick it in.

#5 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

Yeah....Defense is overated. I've been a unanimous choice for "Coach of the Year". I'm the most successful coach in Saints history and the best is yet to come. I'm the guru of QB coaches and OC's and I call my own plays. When Fox and I were toghther in NY I made his defenses look good....this Sunday I'll make them look bad. Suck it boy's. Bend over.... cause I gonna stick it in.

Posted Image

#6 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,357 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 12:41 AM

Hey Sean,

You probably shouldn't talk smack to someone who is 4-1 against you since you took over as head coach of the Saints. Congrats on that one win when we had the amazing David Carr at the helm.

#7 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:29 AM

Hey Sean,

You probably shouldn't talk smack to someone who is 4-1 against you since you took over as head coach of the Saints. Congrats on that one win when we had the amazing David Carr at the helm.

I could've made Carr look like Joe Montana. I'm the greatest.

#8 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

Yeah, I like tacos.......made with pussy panther meat. You got nothing for me, boy's.

#9 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,357 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:38 AM

I could've made Carr look like Joe Montana. I'm the greatest.

So you are a cosmetologist then. Makes a lot of sense, everybody has to be good at something. Clearly you're not good at coaching a football team.

#10 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:49 AM

So you are a cosmetologist then. Makes a lot of sense, everybody has to be good at something. Clearly you're not good at coaching a football team.

I was a unanimus chioce for "Coach of the year" pinhead. I have asst. coaches to coach. I call the plays, I'm a fuging genuis at calling plays.

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,639 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:01 AM

Thats a smackmaster level hit right there -

#12 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:36 PM

Now suck my dick on Bourbon baby ;)

#13 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, I like tacos.......made with pussy panther meat. You got nothing for me, boy's.

Posted Image

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com