Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is insane! Xmas wishlists?

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I never know what to tell people to get me. And what I want is usually more than I am comfortable asking for as a gift. Hangover unrated is on the list for sure. But I can tell you what I got myself

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, seasons 1, 2 & 3 (Buy one get one free at FYE)

Grand Marnier Gift Set, a fifth and two GM glasses for $30 ($10 cheaper than for a fifth alone)

New wool winter coat

Enough PS3 games to last me until Easter

All I want for Christmas is to get drunk and watch about 18 hours of Sunny.

Posted

menage...or even front row at some ***** action.

Speaking of gifts from girlfriends:

Isn't it kind of cheating when she buys lingere for herself and says it's a gift for you?

Posted

I was actually considering giving her a list of something along the lines of:

...you to quit smoking, however rare it may be

Sorry to go off on a wee tangent but....referring to your home theater thread, you obviously have a real nice house. Does the missus go outside to smoke? We have a neighbor that does that, see him out front all the time sucking on nails...kind of cracks me up that people are so hooked on that poo that they'll stand out in the cold, or the rain to get their fix because they don't want to smell up their house.

Posted

Speaking of gifts from girlfriends:

Isn't it kind of cheating when she buys lingere for herself and says it's a gift for you?

After 17 years of marriage...hell no!

Posted

i want clothes. lots and lots of clothes.

i miss shopping all the time :(

Posted

I wouldn't mind having some of the stuff from here...

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gift-guide/

Posted

bag of weed always does the trick

Posted

This would be on my list: Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-1/2-Inch Smoker

41viuJVWg9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Posted

Sorry to go off on a wee tangent but....referring to your home theater thread, you obviously have a real nice house. Does the missus go outside to smoke? We have a neighbor that does that, see him out front all the time sucking on nails...kind of cracks me up that people are so hooked on that poo that they'll stand out in the cold, or the rain to get their fix because they don't want to smell up their house.

Luckily enough, she isn't really considered a smoker... I think she may have 1 a day, if that, and it's strictly at work on a break or during her lunch... She may go through a pack like once every 3-4 weeks...

I think it's more of a social thing for her, which is pretty weak in my opinion, but I deal with it because it could be worse I suppose... If I could have anything I wanted, it'd be her to stop that though...

...and the BJs... lol...

Posted

If it says Craftsman, Star Wars, or Panthers on it, then get it for me.

Posted

If it says Craftsman, Star Wars, or Panthers on it, then get it for me.

and I as well

Posted

and I as well

Same here... aside from the Craftsman stuff really... That would just mean I'd have to fix more crap... ;)