5 replies to this topic

#1 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:14 PM

...saw this display in the grocery store the other day. Guess they're really trying to capitalize on the idiot pet owners who really do think their animals are their "kids".

Attached Files

#2 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,423 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:47 PM

I give our pets holistic food/nothing with byproducts...but some people forget that dogs love the taste of poo.

#3 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:01 PM

You're just plain mean...if you really cared, you'd be buying freshly prepared meals for your child.

#4 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,423 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:07 PM

I'll buy the boxes and put the cat's litter covered poo in them. Never know the difference.

#5 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

that's a far cry from the regular pet food that people have been giving their animals since the beginning of domesticating animals.....

#6 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:45 PM

1.) I would feel sorry for women who think their pets are their children, instead I just hate them for posting videos of their dogs barking what sounds like "I love mama," after clearly spending months shrieking it in the pets' faces to encourage them to do so.
2.) Children in third world contries are starving. Here, we prepare gourmet meals for our pets. God Bless America!
2a.) It's amazing that people still can't figure out why the rest of the world hates America. Not saying they're right, but I can see them being envious of a country with so much wealth that fine dining for our domesticated animals was even a fleeting notion.
2b.) It's amazing that the cause of the mortgage crisis still confounds people. We spend our money on stupid shiz. We spend A LOT of money on stupid shiz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.