Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 28: Bobcats@Thunder

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LoL the fact that Nazzy didn't see the floor for the entire 4th quarter tells me LB, lacks faith in this team to comeback and win.

If he's going to pack it in early, take the tail out between your legs and play your rookies. I seriously can't count how many teams that have defeated us played their rookies at least +15 minutes, but no he continues to play Graham, Flip, Diaw, and Tyson over our remaining players that have any kind of intensity and will to play..

Boris Diaw this teams Mcginnis.

/rant

Side note OKC are going to be a force in years to come, and Durant is a demi-god.

Posted · Report post

Durant has huge potential, but I'm surprised he didn't force the issue late in the game. If he can develop that Kobe/LeBron superstar mentality, I have no doubt that he'll be just as good as they are.

Posted · Report post

Larry's interview tells me all that I need to hear on what he thinks of this team.

"So coach why did Nazr not play at all in the 4th quarter?" Well we believed we could take advantage of their small Line-up "But Collison had 2 inches on Gerald Wallace Coach" Oh? Well we believed we could take advantage of this match-up.

Seriously how does a HoF coach make such terrible decisions and moves?

Posted · Report post

A little more of the offense needs to shift from Jax over to Diaw. Jax took way too many shots today and Diaw continues to be nonexistent. At least pump up Diaw's value before they trade him.

Posted · Report post

If we were tanking this season your idea is dead on.

But to run this offense through Diaw is bad IMO, because Diaw and whoever our center is benefits from having a SG like Jack because he solely requires a double team, he has good passing skills and can shoot of the dribble.

Which in turn leave Diaw his own shot, his own dribble, and his own play..

If Chandler had any type off offensive intelligence he would be posting a double, double nightly.. or at least hit double figures occasionally. Nazzy is proof of this.

Posted · Report post

If we were tanking this season your idea is dead on.

But to run this offense through Diaw is bad IMO, because Diaw and whoever our center is benefits from having a SG like Jack because he solely requires a double team, he has good passing skills and can shoot of the dribble.

Which in turn leave Diaw his own shot, his own dribble, and his own play..

If Chandler had any type off offensive intelligence he would be posting a double, double nightly.. or at least hit double figures occasionally. Nazzy is proof of this.

Did you watch last year's games????

Posted · Report post

Did you watch last year's games????

Last year is meaningless, Our offense either runs through jack or felts. Diaw doesn't get it and continues to look inept.

Posted · Report post

Last year is meaningless, Our offense either runs through jack or felts. Diaw doesn't get it and continues to look inept.

You are right. Previous successes mean nothing. The fact that the Bobcats offense improved dramatically after acquiring Diaw last year was only a fluke.

And the offense doesn't run through Felton. The offense runs through Jax, GForce, or Flip Murray. LB has done a good job of minimizing Felton's opportunities to turn the ball over and make bone headed plays. Felton is playing the best basketball of his career because he isn't doing too much.

Posted · Report post

Man, I've like completely given up on this team having a chance at the playoffs, but then I check the NBA standings and we're only out of it by a tiebreaker.

Posted · Report post

These are the kind of games that will keep us out of the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

You are right. Previous successes mean nothing. The fact that the Bobcats offense improved dramatically after acquiring Diaw last year was only a fluke.

Before Jax we were ranked dead last in offensive production this year and last.

Your point is moot.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't say anyone should give up on this team.... maybe Diaw. I think we have a shot, but overall the Eastern Conference is definitely improved. It's a tough league to win in.