Ultima Exodus---Halo 3, GoW 2, CoD 5, L4D,
PrincessVas-----GoW 2, L4D, Viva Pinata,

#33 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:17 AM

DeadlyAirman------- lately its been gears of war 2 trying to get that achievment for all 50 levels on horde mode!

#34 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg/Greenville

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

HoC Carnage

I play
Madden
Gears of War 2
Halo 3

#35 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:34 AM

All you guys done playing COD4? Seems like everyone is playing 5.

#36 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:39 AM

ToughPuddle

But my 360 red ringed so I haven't been on lately

Play: GTA4, L4D, COD5, Duke Nukem,

#37 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

All you guys done playing COD4? Seems like everyone is playing 5.

I played 5 for a while the last week and a half but probably going to be playing CoD4 more as I did all night last night. It's a much better game and right now on CoD5 there are some horrible glitches that I won't play on.

#38 Towelboy

Towelboy

day late & a dollar short

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationCatawba, SC

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Towelboy83

-madden 09
-nba 2k8

#39 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

I played 5 for a while the last week and a half but probably going to be playing CoD4 more as I did all night last night. It's a much better game and right now on CoD5 there are some horrible glitches that I won't play on.

Other then those glitch problems is the game any good? I played Beta and thought it was good but i really like the modern guns better. Got tired of the WW2 guns.

#40 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

Other then those glitch problems is the game any good? I played Beta and thought it was good but i really like the modern guns better. Got tired of the WW2 guns.

It's fine , dogs are sweet, but the fricken glitches piss me off so bad

#41 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

It's fine , dogs are sweet, but the fricken glitches piss me off so bad

The glitches ruin the game, no matter what else happens. I'm not talking about the basic glitches that people find, I'm talking about people getting under the map and shooting up at people and coming into buildings underneath. I'm talking about hiding in the mountains and in rocks and shooting people.

Not to mention the guns take about a clip to kill a person and it takes about till lvl 37 to get a really good gun (STG). The tanks are annoying as they spawn them over and over and some maps you find yourself doing nothing but killing tanks and/or running away from them. Even when people have full green bars, it seems to be a inherit lag from you to the server, which points to the game having issues.

Dogs are retarded, and annoying, OK idea but bad.

The spawn system is the worst, EVER. If you think CoD4 had some issues, just wait, this game takes the cake.

I think you can get it for $35 right now, which isn't bad. I play it to do something new every now and then, even dealing with the above mentioned crap. It's possible they fix things with some patches.

Overall, CoD4 is a much better game. CoD:WaW is a nice change of pace every now and then, but in the end, doesn't touch CoD4.

I honestly think that if Infinity Ward came out with some map packs for CoD4 tons of people would leave WaW instantly and come back.

#42 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

I love the Nazi Zombie mode. I play it more than the actual game.

#43 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

Spartan2382

- Madden '09
- FIFA '09
- Halo

#44 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:25 PM

The glitches ruin the game, no matter what else happens. I'm not talking about the basic glitches that people find, I'm talking about people getting under the map and shooting up at people and coming into buildings underneath. I'm talking about hiding in the mountains and in rocks and shooting people.

Not to mention the guns take about a clip to kill a person and it takes about till lvl 37 to get a really good gun (STG). The tanks are annoying as they spawn them over and over and some maps you find yourself doing nothing but killing tanks and/or running away from them. Even when people have full green bars, it seems to be a inherit lag from you to the server, which points to the game having issues.

Dogs are retarded, and annoying, OK idea but bad.

The spawn system is the worst, EVER. If you think CoD4 had some issues, just wait, this game takes the cake.

I think you can get it for $35 right now, which isn't bad. I play it to do something new every now and then, even dealing with the above mentioned crap. It's possible they fix things with some patches.

Overall, CoD4 is a much better game. CoD:WaW is a nice change of pace every now and then, but in the end, doesn't touch CoD4.

I honestly think that if Infinity Ward came out with some map packs for CoD4 tons of people would leave WaW instantly and come back.

Where can you get it for 35? A buddy mentioned he had heard that too on the xbox forums. He said it was Best Buy.

#45 JefDav84

JefDav84

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:39 PM

Where can you get it for 35? A buddy mentioned he had heard that too on the xbox forums. He said it was Best Buy.

Only store i saw it at was target, but i think the deal is done there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.